• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Took 160mg of adderall

P

Pleasehelpmeee

I have average tolerance but haven't taken it in two weeks until now and I took 160 mg of adderall xr. Will I be ok? This is the highest dose I've ever taken

This really depends on a lot of things - what is your normal dose? You say you have an average tolerance so your obviously using them regularly so your used to the effects and what is going to happen.

(Moved from Anon)

Nobody can tell unfortunately. That is a pretty high dose and I hope someone is there to watch you. If not, I hope you have some benzos on you to help if a bit too much.

And if you really start to feel like shit, go to the hospital. We cant give medical care over the internet.

Nobody can tell unfortunately. That is a pretty high dose and I hope someone is there to watch you. If not, I hope you have some benzos on you to help if a bit too much.

And if you really start to feel like shit, go to the hospital. We cant give medical care over the internet.

^^^
This.

When I was prescribed Adderall/Dexedrine I never took doses that high or even half of that, as a low dose was enough. But it's different for everyone. I never took huge or even moderate doses of Adderall/Dexedrine when I was prescribed the medication as it would have been either uncomfortable, or an overdose.

I know some people who for 160mg would be what they would take on a binge but they have a big tolerance.

I hope you have some stuff to clean, youtube documentaries to watch, books to read, or things to do. Be safe.

I hope you are ok....when that stuff goes wrong it feels horrible. Always, if you don't feel right go to the ER.

If you are just wired out...yes, cleaning and organizing everything you own passes the time.