• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Too much xtc for the first time?

D

Darknessismyre

I am planning on taking a 275mg tesla(the whole pill). This is my second time ever taking xtc and I was wondering if I should dose the whole thing or split it. If I do dose the whole thing, is there a risk involved?

If your MDMA is good and you don't overuse the drug, 80-160mg is the generally accepted dosage range. For an average size male about 120-140mg is probably best. I would just take half of the pill if I were you, and you could always redose with 1/4 pill more if you wanna prolong the experience. Taking much over 200mg in any one session, even over multiple smaller doses, is generally discouraged as it will only increase all risks and negative effects, but might not actually even be as enjoyable. Most people find MDMA has a sweet spot in the 100-200mg range and going over it actually makes it less enjoyable, more 'mongy' and 'fucked' feeling than is really desirable.

Split it. 275 mg is way, way too much. If you dose the whole thing, all the normal risks of taking MDMA will be magnified.

Are those new teslas 275mg or is your dealer telling you this? In case they are, damn, that's kind of irresponsible of the pills pressers. Though of course responsibility is not necessarily a major concern for them. 275 is waaaay too much for one person, or you'd have to weigh 140kg or something. Go for 1.5-2mg/kg so suppose you weigh 60kg, that would mean 90mg-120mg. If your drugs are pure that should be more than enough for your second time. How much did you do the first time? How was your experience?

Darknessismyre, I have taken orange teslas and as far as I know from pill reports they were 220-240mg. I weigh around 113kg and one of those is good for me for the night, that's right at the sweet spot so I'm not too floored and I'm pretty experienced. My first time with orange tesla I did about 2/3rd of a pill and 1/3rd 30 minutes later and the most was 1 1/2 and that was just crazy/dumb. Listen to the advice given above and be careful cause those pills are strong, I'm experienced and the gurning was bad, went through a lot of gum, but the eye jumping was quite fun. My advice is try half, set an alarm for 45 minutes, if you're not floored by then take the rest, if your good, leave the rest for another day but don't drop the whole pill at once. Stay hydrated and enjoy.