• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

too much speed ?

Malcolm_x

Greenlighter
Just took my very first dose of dried speed taste - insuflated 7mg - or so I thought. I've read 10-15mg is a good starting point. But since I know my body and that I am mostly quite sensitive to any foreign subtances - I took less.

Here comes the 'best' part -
I've just realised I messed my dose up with 1 decimal place.. 15 mg = 0,015 g. My weight is in grams and shows only 2 decimal places.. so instead of 0,007 that I've planed to take it was 0,07. Did I fuck up ??

What would be the side effects on taking too much ?
Is there a way to tone it back down ?

Thanks guys

also, as a first time user... I expected the increased energy, motivation and focus.. but can't really see how this would actually be useful for deep learning - focusing on one task at hand for hours. Or treating ADHD.

I don't know if it's just lack of discipline or if I really have ADHD (never got tested) - but even though my thoughts are super fast and I do shit fast, it makes me want to do just more stuff simultaneously - and interact with people, write, express myself.And not sit and do one thing.
So I'd say it makes actual productivity even worse (that was my main reason of taking it).

Or is it just me ?

The first time with speed paste was pretty magical and relaxing to me...8)

Side effects will be a little paranoia and insomnia. You might also become more aggressive and impatient. You'll be allright IME, no worries. :)

You can use benzos to come down later if you have them or strong valerian root extract (make sure you use standardized extract, non-extracts are garbage IMO), sublingval Validol helps with coming down as well. Careful with adding caffeine with such a dose of speed too, normally it makes it more euphoric but it probably will make you feel manic now because of the dose.

Speed works for ADHD and makes you do one task at a time but you need to find the right dosage. It's so easy to indulge in the ocean of dopamine instead of being productive though...8)

Watch out for getting addicted to it also, especially if it's a nice product. Get some little measuring plastic spoons (7mg or 10mg ones) online if you don't want to mess with scales to measure it quick in the future.

The first time with speed paste was pretty magical and relaxing to me...8)

Side effects will be a little paranoia and insomnia. You might also become more aggressive and impatient. You'll be allright IME, no worries. :)

You can use benzos to come down later if you have them or strong valerian root extract (make sure you use standardized extract, non-extracts are garbage IMO), sublingval Validol helps with coming down as well. Careful with adding caffeine with such a dose of speed too, normally it makes it more euphoric but it probably will make you feel manic now because of the dose.

Speed works for ADHD and makes you do one task at a time but you need to find the right dosage. It's so easy to indulge in the ocean of dopamine instead of being productive though...8)

Watch out for getting addicted to it also, especially if it's a nice product. Get some little measuring plastic spoons (7mg or 10mg ones) online if you don't want to mess with scales to measure it quick in the future.
yea, exactly as you say... the insomnia. I took it around 5-6 in the afternoon.. now it's 6 in the morning and I haven't slept yet.
I don't feel the effects too much anymore, just can't sleep. I am still relatively fresh.

If I don't take a sleeping aid, how long does it normally take to feel tired again ?

Also, I felt kind of a chest discomfort / slight heart pain.. I don't think this one's normal.

I'll try to take a smaller dose orally the next time..

Had the same problem when I got spiked with half a gram of MDMA, it was horrible, excruciating chest pains with palpitations for around 3 days. I suggest going straight to A&E if chest pains don't stop