• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Too much acetaminophen?

Karasbeta

Greenlighter
I had some old vicodin, 10/1050 hydrocodone/acetominophen, which expired quite a while ago. After lurking on forums like these I determined that it being expired would reduce its effect but not turn it toxic. Assuming it was weakened, I took 4 pills (40mg hydrocodone) this morning after doing cold water extraction twice, and sure enough the effect still wasn't very strong. About 10 hours ours later now, I'm worried that I didn't get enough of the acetominophen out. If I have too much apap in me, how long would it take for me to notice symptoms? Is 10 hours enough time?

First you might want to confirm that APAP (acetaminophen) level per pill as I'm fairly confident that they don't manufacture pills with hydrocodone and 1,050 milligrams of APAP. Even if they did contain a gram each you still would be at the threshold of taxing your liver and not in an OD situation as 4,000mg or 4 grams of APAP per day was the limit set by the FDA for decades until just recently. If you don't plan on consuming several grams daily for a good while you should be fine. Maybe check out the CWE thread to improve upon your technique.

Do you mean the old ones that are 10/650? If you have taken too much apap you would be experiencing symptoms such as vomiting, stomach pains, nausea, and dizziness. Symptoms usually occur within 24 hours. You said you done a cwe so the majority of apap should have been removed assuming you done it correctly. If you are a healthy adult you should be fine to exceed 4,000mg as long as it's not a everyday thing. I've taken over 9,000mg when I was young and dumb and I felt the symptoms almost immediately by vomiting uncontrollably and extreme stomach pain. If you are truly concerned with talking too much continue to do a cwe on those just make sure to do it correctly. Have fun and be safe.
-BHOmb