• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

too high and too paranoid

cmbdc

Greenlighter
So I smoked some pineapple kush this morning by myself for the first in a loooong time (one to two years maybe) and I got so fucking high to the point where everything was so slow and my heart started racing. I started getting paranoid about dying for about two to three hours. Shouldn't have smoked a sativa dominant when I'm kind of prone to anxiety. Even though it was a sativa, it felt more like a body high for me. My body was tingly all over I even started shaking/twitching which was weird. So eventually I sobered up I went on with my day and went to work at night. Then when I started driving home at night, my body started feeling tingly again. My body feels tingly as I type right now. I don't understand why this is happening though because I'm already sober from the morning sesh. But my body is like high. Could this be my body telling me that it's rejecting weed????

it could be that the specific strain you smoked . stay away from the pineapple kush next time ;) unless you enjoy the feelings it gave you.

It's just anxiety, if indica instigates similar feelings it may be that right now your mind can't handle it/you smoked too much.

If you got access to legal weed, or legal-weed type variety might want to play around with strains. If not next time you smoke smoke less, like one medium hit - wait a half hour and go from there.

If you got access to legal weed, or legal-weed type variety might want to play around with strains. If not next time you smoke smoke less, like one medium hit - wait a half hour and go from there.

if you're talking about "spice" i'd say the exact opposite; stay away

Nah I'm talking about dispensaries and recreational shops.
Spice is bad fucking news, indeed stay away from that shit.

^ohh like dispensaries ! we have those here in WA ; all over the place now in fact.

Weed is rarely laced in my opinion, dealers can't afford to add more drugs and it doesn't benefit them.

Pineapple kush is nice quality dank there would be no need to lace it IMO!

so much stupidity in this thread...

your weed wasn't laced and theres not as big of a difference between indicas and sativas as most people think there is. It's really just something that came with the commercialization of weed, so businesses could sell more specialized products. The whole "indica is a body high" and "sativas is a head high" thing is dumb. I mean people make it seem as if they are two different drugs. I think if cannabis gives you anxiety, you will feel it whether your smoking sativas or indicas. Try simply smoking less, if that doesnt work then cannabis isnt for you.

I try telling this to everyone. Weed is weed just smoke it and stfu, but they go on and on about their stupid weed names. "Hey bro just got some Nic nac patty Wack kush, it's an indica so be careful when you go out in public bro you might melt"

You took a huge hit from the sounds of it. But like someone above mentioned, you might just not be into weed. I lived with a guy who was trying to like weed for some reason (tough to follow his logic) and I'd come home to find him smoking one of my joints, listening to Morrissey, and trying not to cry. Finally, I just told him, "Dude, this is not for you." I don't really know who he was trying to impress or what he was trying to prove but everyone was much happier when he cut it out.

laced weed it a myth and people do not do it unless they lace it with something good, you will know because of the price. I have smoked for 30yrs and never smoked any weed laced with something, now the weed these days is so good that the young smokers may think its laced. I pay 100 an oz and if an inexperienced young smoker smoked my shit they would think it was laced. I find the hydrofire and it's worth a Cnote an oz wholesale.

so much stupidity in this thread...

your weed wasn't laced and theres not as big of a difference between indicas and sativas as most people think there is. It's really just something that came with the commercialization of weed, so businesses could sell more specialized products. The whole "indica is a body high" and "sativas is a head high" thing is dumb. I mean people make it seem as if they are two different drugs. I think if cannabis gives you anxiety, you will feel it whether your smoking sativas or indicas. Try simply smoking less, if that doesnt work then cannabis isnt for you.

Speaking of the stupidity in this thread....

Do you even live in a state where you can legally buy cannabis? TBH, it doesn't sound like it.

I've had a paranoia experience with a certain strain and I find it helps to, well not force its not the right word, but make yourself do something that you enjoy on a regular basis to take your thoughts away from whatever is making you paranoid. I was reading about the Babadook and was convinced that it would murder me that night but to take my mind off it, I watched some YouTube videos and I had a great high afterwards.

U hvent smoked in 1 to 2 years....why would this anxiety surprise anyone? If I take a week break or shit even if I've been smoking some weak stuff passed couple days n homie gives a fat dab I'll get mad anxiety , paranoid all that shit. It happens. As soon as u smoke a couple times/ get used to the strain & don't smoke too much since u haven't smoked in years then youll b good.