PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

tolerance question

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Kira

Bluelighter
so a week and a half ago i dropped 5 tabs and it was ok not intense due to tripping days before. anyway, 5 days ago i dropped 6 tabs and it felt like 25ug. i have 9 hits that i cant do anytime soon after tonight. should i drop? will it be worth it or not or will it be intense

hasn?t even been a whole hour and i feel like my world is about to be flipped my heart is racing so bad right now

heart still going crazy but things are definitely great wow downtown ann arbor is beautiful

the transition from my heart is beating too fast in sync with the crickets. immediately turned turned into this super vibrant amazingness. like in the movie bugs life when flick made it to the big city and the flashing lights n shit except fuck me i love lsd. this shit is so weird. wow... my whole body... it feels like when someone looked up the word vibrant. i?m vibrant

Smoking that weed was a bad idea lmao.
Turns a bad situation worse

after 2 hours the trip got way too intense. not a bad trip just hella intense and i was sweating and freaking out but holy fuck i don’t think i wanna trip anymore

Hey Kira, in the future, please look at the stickied threads at the top of the forum, this would be more appropriate for the Social Tripping thread. :) Hope everything turned out alright. And yeah, smoking weed makes trips so much more intense and confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.