• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Tolerance question

SmokingAces

Bluelighter
So i have been using cocaine ten years maybe slightly more. Recently got a heavy habit for the real deal, but getting to the stage i'm sniffing 250mg per hour. Probably .1 a line which used to do me 2-3 lines. Do we know will tolerance like this effect the cardiovascular system aswell as the brain? Or am I plying myself with more coke when its not effecting my brain but still doing the same mg per mg damage to the heart? Thanks

SWIM is doing a bit more that you so i can relate. Be careful of going on and off withdrawal with your level of dependence you should be careful of sudden changes.

Really depends on how well does your heart handle it. For eg. some people die from their first line and some others (Elton John cof cof) can do insane amounts and still have a beating heart. But you never know where is your threshold till you cross it. My advice is be carefull because you have built up much dependence so either by upping the dose or stopping you run some risk. Just take it easy dont rush into anything.
Its like this... If your heart can keep up and (this is very important) you keep a healthy diet with vitamin supplements and Tyrosine you should be o.k.
Heart is unpredictable but the brain starts failing if its not getting enough "useful" blood with specific proteines. Food in crucial cuz if you dont have glucose for fuel it starts breaking down fat and tissue which may fuck up your heart.

Cheers mate.
Safe sniffing

Yes I've managed to eat and sleep every night on it. On the 4th day just now and about the 4th gram. Done a few different kinds of flakes. Some very strong others less strong but very clean feeling. No pub grub. I notice the use of a hot chopping surface to really extend how far the pure (or high purity) cocaine goes. Hate to think how much I wasted that first day taking massive rails, it wasn't dry or chopped properly though!

IMHO cocaine affects negatively the cardiovascular system even if you have a tolerance, this means that even though in the beginning you started with 0.1 rails and now you do 0.4 rails and don't feel such a strain on your heart it doesn't mean that cocaine isn't affecting it. Cocaine is cardiotoxic, tolerance doesn't play a big role in reducing the risks