• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tolerance question - Oxycodone. taking 190mg

customx132

Greenlighter
I have been doing roxy's for the last two months. I started doing it once a week doing only 1 roxy 30. After about two weeks i started doing it every other day to every day and half. After maybe 2 weeks went up to 4 roxy. After another week i was at 4-5 (4 right away and another one or two several hours later). Beginning around february it started having to take 5 at once then another roxy after to feel anything. I took a week off and did 6 roxy- 180mg and took another week off and took 7 roxy. 5 right off the bat and the other 2 several hours later. This is way to fucking expensive.

How the hell can i develop such a HIGH tolerance so quickly. this seems unreal. i take bendryl and nyquel to potentiate them. Am i doing something wrong here? idk how the hell you can develop that high of a tolerance within 2 months. I also take them orally and sniff them.

sometimes when i take a lot i puke and feel generally sick and that i am od'in but i am fine and if i don't take that many i feel nothing. but tonight i took only 3 and am feeling pretty legit. i did take 3 benydrl too.

so thoughts? am i just taking to much and can get high off only 3? i feel pretty legit right now

FYI - your tolerance will not stop increasing and there is no magic potentiator. i once watched a buddy load 3 syringes - each with 8 roxy 30's in them - a total of 720mg's - and inject one after another. i asked him if he was high, he said "i guess".