• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Tolerance / purity discussion

StalinsLipstick

Greenlighter
By purity I mean the companies that have better reputation for having more "pure" active ingredients (stronger maybe?). Anyways, I've been taking klonopin and xanax on and off for the past 8 days with a 3 day break in said 8 days. I took 5 mgs of klonopin the first 2 days and after my break I've been taking 4 mgs of xanax a day and I only have 1 mg left for tomorrow. 2 questions: 1 - Will I experience withdrawals with this type of usage (on and off every couple days) and if so will they be dangerous? 2nd question - I've recently come into the choice of the standard white 2mg xanax bars or the yellow 2 mg xanax bars. Any thoughts on which is more "pure"? Or any difference at all between the 2 bars? Also, a way to use benzos safely? they generally help with my diagnosed anxiety and bipolar depression so I want a way I can use benzos without the risk of dangerous dependency. thanks. and sorry if it's hard to follow. a bit xanned out at the moment.

1. You've been taking pretty high doses, but only for 5 days, so I'll guess if you're not extremely sensitive you might experience some rebound symptoms, but no real withdrawal symptoms
2. If bought in a parmacy both are pharamceutical grade, so they both are 'pure'...
3. Don't use more than once a week and only for really bad panic attacks and as little as possible

Pretty much what the guy above me said.
5 'mg is a big dose , I take benzos on and off sometimes daily for a month or two even but I never surpass 1 mg a day if I do it'll be one day out of the week and I'll take 2 mgs to me that's a big jump / fun type day for me and when I stop it's not that bad I can taper immediately from 1 mg next day I take .5 the next day .25 and than jump off and I'm fine
With opiates it's different for me, I've noticed with benzos it's more about the amount you're dosing that causes withdrawals with opiates it's more how frequently you use it . M
Maybe that's my body and I'm wrong if someone can answer that'll be cool , but right now for example I stopped taking Valium and Xanax I was switching off whatever I felt like taking that day , and with Valium never above 10 mgs (1 time did 20)