• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tolerance of xanax and also percocet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnholy

Greenlighter
I have 8 10mg a333 percocet left And plenty of xanax 1mg. I am wondering a few things.how long to wait after perc and how many should I take (only been taking them a few days now 2 to 3 at a time) but how long till I should take xanax and also how many of those. My daughter is at her grandfather's and I don't do this much.. Having time to chill . I don't like going out honestly my idea of chilling now is to not change shitty diapers and watch American HOrror Story all night and feel good. And I don't do that when Paisley is home. I'm only 22... I feel bad for even feeling the need to "still chill" lol.. I have no friends I don't do Molly and I also quit smoking weed and i cut the father out of her life for very good reasons I'm sure plenty of women can guess and understand. So I need this. Anyway. Also I wouldn't say i have a tolerance to benzos but I definitely can handle up to 8 mg of xanax if I wanted to. But together with percs obviously won't be doing that.

Side note.. I got a script for kpins and they were like eating fucking tic tacs. I literally went thru them all in 3 days because i kept thinking I needed more maybe it would work. Nope. Nothing. Why??????

Oh and does my tolerance if any to benzos affect my tolerance to pain killers?

Last thing. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place.... I am sure someone will tell me lol.

Just wanna chill and smoke a black and mild wine wood tip and watch American HOrror Story. That's all . help me figure out the best way !

Tolerance is a very individualized thing with NARCOs. I take 15mg of Oxy and 1-2mg of Xanax per day but I have an anxiety disorder and spinal disease.

Generally I wouldn't even think of taking that much Xanax in a day especially if you're not used to them regardless of the pain meds.

That said, mixing the two shouldn't be too dangerous as I have mixed them and the worst thing that happened to me was just falling asleep for very long.

Just keep in mind everyone is different so if you really want to do this build up by taking lower doses and see how you respond.

Hope that helps.

That said, mixing the two shouldn't be too dangerous as I have mixed them and the worst thing that happened to me was just falling asleep for very long.

Wrong!
Mixing CNS depressants like opioids (oxycodone) and benzos (alprazolam/xanax) is one of the most dangerous combos there is, just check out The Shrine, I'm sure most died due to said combo.
Combining opioids with benzos will result in increased respiratory depression, even with a decent tolerance, so people with no/little tolerance shouldn't even think about taking both together as they potentiate each other exponentially and it's impossible to suggest a safe dosage as some people might get high while other die from the same dosage due to unique tolerance, enzymes etc.

Yeah I never said to do it, I just said that I have been mixing them personally but VERY low dosages of Zanax. Never more than 2mg with 30mg of Oxy.

Like I said, It's a very INDIVIDUAL thing, so of course you shouldn't mix them unless you already have and know what the outcome is...

Sorry if I sounded enabling. You're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.