• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tolerance gone and back after 1 time Aderall ????

davea1980

Greenlighter
Is a sudden, mega tolerance possible? or was there something else going on? 4 weeks ago i noticed that i became a bit tollerant for 45mg crushed Aderall. ( no more euphoria )So i quit for two weeks.

After these weeks i took 45mg aderall again and the euphoria was back. It was as the first time again. A very good rush. Even a sleeping pill doesnt took me to dreamland during this rush that took hours. from 19:00 till 0:30 in the night.

Normally tollerance increases slowly, but a week later i took another 45mg Aderall again, expecting the same rush, or maybe a BIT milder, but i expected a rush. Result? nothing.... i did not even noticed a tiny mood improvement. 2 hours later i took 30md Dexamphetamine, but again.... no result.

now tonight, i took 25mg Immidiat release, but yet again a very mild response.

My Tolrance seems to be gone two weeks ago ( after a two weeks break ) but was back more extreme after a single dose of Aderall ( which felt amazing again, thanks to this break). Is it possible that tolerance can drop after two weeks, but comes back more extreme after a single dose, which felt amazing again? i take 45mg Aderall once a week on Saturday... Today on Wednesday i tried 25 mg Immidiat release and the euphoria was back, but very mild.

Hey again Dave, I left a similar comment on your other thread regarding the content of these threads. The issue is pretty much the same in that how enjoyable or fun and experience is will vary widely from experience to experience and person to person and will be based upon all sorts of things ranging from the physiological to the psychological. Nobody will ever be able to tell you why some experiences are more fun than others. We can take shots in the dark all day long, but none of them will be definitive. It's also a question that doesn't really concern the concept of Harm Reduction. We want you to be happy and have a good time, of course, but we are primarily here to help people use drugs in the safest and most responsible manner possible.

There is a physiological aspect to tolerance, but there's also a more innate and permanent aspect to tolerance that is more psychological. You will always here people say that the euphoria and pleasure that they experienced in their first encounter with a given drug is near impossible to recreate. Are you aware that urinary and GI Ph plays a major role in how much Amphetamine is initially absorbed and how fast it is excreted (duration of effect)?

First, could you acknowledge that you understand what I'm saying about the content of your threads?

yes i uderstood. But i typed these topics and forget to read the answer on my topic. I was to late reading it, sorry

can you give me some advise, what i can eat for the best to get the best for my stomach to
have a great experience? i know for example, that spicy food is not very wise because that will block the euphoria as well.

what dan you eat or drink for the best?