• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tolerance, Bunk, or Genetics?

PerkingItAllDay

Greenlighter
Dear Anecdotal Experts,

I've recently decided pain pills would be a good idea this week. Last Monday I took 1 Percocet 10/325 (white oval), followed by 2 Percocet 10/325s (white oval) Wednesday, 2 Norco 10/325s (yellow V with specks) Friday, and 4 Norco 10/325 (yellow V with specks) Saturday.

Only previous experience was a 5/325 Vicodin (white V with specks) two months ago, but I didn't feel anything. The Friday dose of 2 Norcos wasn't felt either. The Saturday dose of 4 Norcos was felt only slightly because I loaded up on 4 of those bitches. Is it possible I have a much greater reaction on Oxycodone than Hydrocodone?

The reason I'm concerned is because I just took 2 Roxicodone 15s (white/light green with boxed M on one side and 15 above the score on the other side) containing 30 mgs oxycodone total. I felt AMAZING from the Percocets last Monday and Wednesday, nothing from the Hydros Friday and Saturday, and nothing from the Roxis today. Is it possible I've developed that high of a tolerance in one week even skipping a day in between? Haven't taken any drugs with them until tonight. Perhaps I've only received bunk after the Percocets? Any thoughts on this are much appreciated as this is extremely frustrating!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TL,DR - I only started taking painkillers this past week totaling 11 pills of 120mgs (60 oxy, and 60 hydro) Last Monday to this Monday taking 2 15mg Roxicodones but I can't feel them even after drinking enough to get buzzed before hand. Thanks!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess you could have developed a bit of tolerance that quickly but perhaps it is just not now a new experience. It is very difficult with most drugs to recreate that original feeling and why so many start taking more and more. Its a thin line between fun and addiction. Be careful.