• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Tolerance build up

Snort likehell

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. I gotta question that I'm sure has been asked before but I havmt found a good answer yet. I'm new to posting so bare with me plz. I've read a ton on here so I figured I'd get some solid info if I asked right. So anyway I use meth from time to time. I use to use it a bit more but never n excess. I went about two years on my last break. Mainly bc it wasn't available where I was at. I get way powerful stuff where I I'm at. Super strong and last forever but I've only messed with this supply a lil and its always awesome. I snort my goodies and usually only do a small line and a bump for a whole day then maybe the same tha next. So I had my first bit last week only a g. It really got me hauling ass for days. I went three days the first adventure and two the next with a three day break n between. Had a awful comedown but it was worth it. So I get another batch same supply as always and it looked so awesome as always. One nice big shard. I did my usual dos and immediately realized it wasn't an instant bang like always. I've done a bit more trying to see if that works and it did a lil but still couldn't get that feeling I became so use to. Usually a g would last a couple weeks. So have I built my tolerance up that fast. Can one gram n about a week fuck up ur next adventure. The quality has always been the same for years now. So I don't kno if that's it or what. Sorry if this is a stupid question bit I wanna keep hanging with my Tina. Any info helps. Thanks.

Ok, exactly how long ago was it that you used before this time? Was it your normal experience, did you do more than usual? I know you said you had a two year break but that you have messed with this supply a little bit previously. Is a gram in a weeks time common for you? I'm assuming you buy from the same person, but are you absolutely certain it was the same batch? Meth actually can loose some potency if it sits around too long.

My first thought is that maybe this batch was not quite as potent as the one you tried before, but firstly we'd have to be completely certain it was from the same batch and not just the same maker and / or supplier
I can completely relate. I used last week, had a huge rush and was amped and awake for 3 days and 2 nights. I used earlier tonight had a good rush but not feeling amped or energized after the rush died down. I'm guessing perhaps it is because I pushed the limit last week. That is why I am asking about your last previous use, though. If it was a little more hardcore than usual, that may be what it is. So many factors can attribute to these things - your health, frame of mind, if you've been sleeping and eating right, etc.

So I took a 2 year break but the first time back at it was last week. I did very little and had a amazing 3 days. Well maybe not the third so much. After that I waited three days anddid a lil more and went for 2 days. I discovered a while back that 2 days is my magic number usually. That was a great ride not as n ur face as the first but still awesome. I take vitamins and eat well before n all that good stuff. Anyway I found out today that is was a different batch this time witch I pretty much knew but I am so use to the super power of my normal gear. Either way I had to do twice as much of this to get goin and when I did it wasn't super at all. My usual day if I'm on an adventure is a couple line top. Maybe 100 mg tops. I don't get into it often and I take decent breaks so I never had to do more than a couple lines and b set for at least 20 hours. I'm just not use to having to try hard to get what I want outta Tina.