• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Tolerance build or more-ish effect?

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
I recently bought a bottle of 1.2mg Etizolam pills and have been using every day since it's arrival. My first time using I took one 1.5mg, forgot about it, took even more, did some fucked up shit like smoking all my heroin and some other stuff. I think I'm lucky to be alive. It's getting little hard to type because I'm on around 3mg right now, and my memory is fading as we speak so I'm trying to write this quickly, sorry for any errors.

Main question: I can take 2.5mg and be fine. I have a strong desire to take more in hopes of better effects but I had the self-control to not do so (aside from taking the second pill). I've only been using a little over a week though (because I smoked all my heroin...really pissed about that), yet it seems like my tolerance has doubled. Does benzo tolerance really rize that quickly? My friend took a 1.2mg pill and can't type at all or do much, but I'm at over double her side and I'm still managing type I think.

For the record, idk if this helps, but she's used other benzos before but never Etizolam. I use 1.2-2.4mg to sleep most nights, 0.3mg in the morning for anxiety, and 1.2mg when i get home from class/work to sleep since I smoked ask my gear. How fast should I expect tolerance to rise and how soon might withdrawals start if I quit CT next week?

Damn that took soo long to write.

Short acting benzo tolerance does rise very quickly and I've noticed with etiz in particular it's extra fast.