• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

To use or not?

JoeyJo

Greenlighter
Hello, all. First post. I would like a few more opinions on my current situation.

I first started using MDMA about 9 months ago. My first time I had 200mg. The following day I had 300mg. I didn't know anything about the drug, and therefore didn't know using on consecutive days isn't recommended.

A 4 month break ensued. I attended a 2 day festival. First night I consumed 200mg. I wasn't planning on using the second night but did anyway. 200mg.

This was followed by a 2 month break. On this particular night, I had a total of 500mg. It was reckless behavior, and it led to my first comedown. I had a terrible headache, felt depressed, and felt anxious for about a week.

2 1/2 months later, which was last week. I consumed 500mg again. As you might have guessed, I had another bad comedown, though more bearable than the first one. It was identical but it only lasted about 4 days.

As of today, I feel great.

I don't drink alcohol but I do smoke marijuana on occasion. I don't use other drugs. I workout regularly (4-5 times per week) and eat healthy.

I realize I have been irresponsible with my MDMA use lately. Yes, it's been tested, for those of you who will undoubtedly ask. A few close relatives have urged me to discontinue use for a prolonged period of time because of my 2 comedowns. Despite this, I plan on using again in about 4 months. I will, however, keep my dosage in the 150-200mg range. The half gram stupidity was me simply wanting to experiment with a higher dosage.

Should I use again in 4 months like I'm planning to, or should I take my family's advice?

Thank you all.

Last time when you consumed (the 500 mg), in what period of time did you drop ? Or did you do it all at once ?
I find your situation kind of similar to mine - I recently had my first come down in 10 years of use. I also live a healthy life, go to the gym 3-5 times a week, eat healthy and don't abuse the drug at all. I do have a high tolerance but after I did about 600 mg in a period of less than 4 hours I got this nasty come down which lasted for 9 days.
Stay safe and don't push your limits with this stuff... less is more :)

Take your family's advice.

They know you as a person. They love you. They know your circumstances. You should have a VERY strong bias to listen to their advice before relying on advice coming from anonymous strangers on Bluelight.

I see where you're coming from but if I listened to my family's advice I'd still be a close-minded anti-drug nazi. It's not like many families actually understand or know anything about drugs (I say 'many' but the OP's could be different). The majority just think it's 'bad' so obviously they're going to say 'don't do it' despite knowing you as a person and loving you. We're all adults and can think for ourselves.

Joey, the decision to take MDMA is completely yours. You should listen to your family's advice and make your own decision from there. At least I know that whenever I've spoken to my family it goes nowhere, so I don't even bother. If you feel that they have valid points (mine never do... haha), then take them onboard. You clearly recognize that taking 500mg is a mistake, which is a good thing, and something to learn from. The chances of a comedown from 150-200mg are far less likely. I have been taking doses in this range and sometimes a little higher (250mg MAX), without ever experiencing a significant comedown, but that's just me.

Doesnt sound too reckless to me I never test my stuff and take just under a gram and im not even considered reckless by my friends who take drugs. (my friends who dont do drugs obv think im reckless) But yeah deff listen to the fam as they know you but also listen to your friends who also take drugs because theyre the ones who know whats going down

Doesnt sound too reckless to me I never test my stuff and take just under a gram and im not even considered reckless by my friends who take drugs. (my friends who dont do drugs obv think im reckless) But yeah deff listen to the fam as they know you but also listen to your friends who also take drugs because theyre the ones who know whats going down

Hahah you don't test your drugs and you take just under a gram?? Sounds like the exact definition of reckless. Maybe if you tested your drugs. You'd realize. Your probably not even injesting mdma.

you obviously are getting very bad quality (if it's even mdma. it could be 80% lactose with 20% methylone. that would explain the doses) and with that kind of reckless use, i really hope that you don't get good stuff soon. >=500mg of pure mdma in one night is not fun. not during the (second half of the) experience, and especially not afterwards.

Hahah you don't test your drugs and you take just under a gram?? Sounds like the exact definition of reckless. Maybe if you tested your drugs. You'd realize. Your probably not even injesting mdma.

yeah but for what im saying is that people do alot worse and seem to not give a shit about their health AT ALL (eg taking md over multiple days, doing the 3 gram ket challenge.. WTF??) and its literally unheard of for anyone to test drugs in my area/group of friends.

oh yeah and a gram is considered pretty average for my area

you obviously are getting very bad quality (if it's even mdma. it could be 80% lactose with 20% methylone. that would explain the doses) and with that kind of reckless use, i really hope that you don't get good stuff soon. >=500mg of pure mdma in one night is not fun. not during the (second half of the) experience, and especially not afterwards.

yeah its probably shit not gonna lie but its cheap, if i was to get anything else id just be paying more for exactly the same quality...

If you use again don't have more than 150-200mg with you so you can't take more even if it appears to be a great idea atm.

yeah but for what im saying is that people do alot worse and seem to not give a shit about their health AT ALL (eg taking md over multiple days, doing the 3 gram ket challenge.. WTF??) and its literally unheard of for anyone to test drugs in my area/group of friends.

oh yeah and a gram is considered pretty average for my area

yeah its probably shit not gonna lie but its cheap, if i was to get anything else id just be paying more for exactly the same quality...

Just because something is considered 'standard' doesn't mean it's right nor safe to do. I live in England and everyone seems to think taking a gram is just 'standard'. Nobody has even heard of test kits. Taking a gram of an untested chemical is not safe just because it's socially accepted in drug cultures. Going out and getting drunk every weekend is viewed as 'standard' yet millions die from alcohol-related problems because of it.