Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

to plug or not to plug 6-APDB

buttannibal69

Greenlighter
hi all, first-time poster here -

SWIM & his gf received 6-APDB (NOT 6-APB) from a very reliable source. They plan to take it for a new year's eve party, which will be the first time using this substance for both of them. Both are experienced MDMA users and have found that plugging (powder dissolved in water via oral syringe) works great for the fast comeup, minimized nausea, and obviating the need to fast to maximize the high. SWIM's gf especially prefers this method because she has an extremely high tolerance for any substance she's ever tried (several, with alcohol the only exception).

Looking through the message boards SWIM found lots of conflicting reports about 6-APB & 6-APDB, but especially over how well this stuff works plugged/nasally, with some claiming no effect, though SWIM can't figure out why that would be if they were doing it right.

Their source, who has only tried this batch once, took 100mg orally after a light meal and described it as like 120-130mg of MDMA but without the intense rushes & spread out over a longer period.

Anyway, in addition to liking it better with MDMA, SWIM & his gf are tempted to plug because 1) they only have 1 100mg (for SWIM) and 1 130mg (for the gf) gelcap & want a more intense experience than their friend described, 2) read a lot about this substance's nauseating comeup (their source never gets nausea on anything), and 3) don't really need the extended duration (plugging shortens the MDMA high).

That said, proper dosing on 6-APDB seems pretty sketchy so far. 6-APB users seem to claim that even a little too little AND a little too much can be uncomfortable and I'm guessing 6-APDB would be similar.

So, can any experienced users out there recommend how best to take this stuff? Plug all of it? Plug half and eat half? Spaced out or at once? Any advice whatsoever would be much appreciated.

I really don't know much about 6-APDB lol.. I stick to MDMA/MDA but I couldn't help it...

"to plug or not to plug" - that is the question lol..

well, the test has been performed, so i thought i'd post the results here.

my gf split a 130mg dose & took half via plugging and half orally via gelcap - the results were not good. she described the comeup as like getting hit with a truck, followed by intense anxiety and nausea for about an hour to an hour and a half. then the drug just sort of dropped her off - cold sober all of a sudden.

i on the other hand took 100mg orally in a gelcap and was mostly fine - nauseating comeup for an hour that then transitioned to what felt like a light roll plus a stoned feeling, much like what others have described, which lasted about 6-8 hours (i'd be more precise but the comedown was just so gradual & the peak so intermittent).

midway through the night we both took some shitty mdma (probably heavily cut with speed and caffeine) which was fine but (in my case) didn't interact in any remarkable way with the 6-apdb. the nice thing is that in the past this batch of junk has left me speedy and anxious for hours after the effects wear off, but this time the 6-apdb really came to the rescue, easing the comedown and letting me get to sleep. hangover was considerable but (for me) not painful, just exhausted and vaguely disoriented.

^ I wouldn't dose like that again. Either plug it all or take it all orally... what likely happened is the plugged dose hit her too fast for comfort and the oral come up made her nauseous and tweaky.

yeah - i was just under the impression that the oral comeup lasted like 2 hours & plugging/nasal took 30 minutes, but it was much faster than that for me. probably will just stick to oral for this stuff, it seems like the chilled out stoned feeling is what's nice about it and there's not much sense in trying to make it feel more like mdma through speedier ROAs.