• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

To much Meth?

snowdragon

Greenlighter
So me and my friend spent the last day or so together from 9am tuesday to about 12pm wednesday. We smoked on off all the way up to when we parted ways. I only started smoking meth about three weeks ago and my friends been smoking for far longer so i tried not to keep up with him but go at my own pace. Well starting around 4am wednesday morning i got really tired so i went to lay down and basically spent the time up till about seven feeling like i was going in and out of awareness with that same electric feeling that you get when a limb falls asleep but you start moving it? But that feeling was all over my body. A lot of dizzynss and lightheadness but i drank some gaterade and by 9 was feeling better and smoking again with him. Last hit was at 12 pm Wednesday we mostly smoked during that time but i did two lines also. I had small facial twitches start around 3pm and then slowly get worse up till around 7 when my tongue started to involuntarily stick out. At almost 11pm wednesday im now seriously twitching to where a lot of muscles are sore from the exertion. My heart rate is 84 and there isnt any thing else that ive notices but the twitches and spasms keep getting worse to the point where my whole foot or hand will twitch off the bed and my tongue will stick out several times in concession. Pretty much all my facial muscles are twitching as well. Ive heard of people twitching when withdrawing and coming down or meth but havent been able to find a description of the twitching usually experienced. Is it usually really severe or did i just take to much? I have no chest pain, no nausea and i havent vomited at all, my heart rate should be fine and i havent ran a temperature or had any noticeable hallucinations or delusions. Unless you count the disjointed from reality feeling that started 4am on wednesday . i have been slightly dizzy and light headed however even while drinking plenty of liquids.

Never happened to me or anything close to it, but heard this more from people after binging they're having spasms... So it's not uncommon. Looking at it from a medical point of view this is of course nothing else than damage to the CNS...

It's pretty normal to have muscle spasms and twitches when over-using stimulants like meth snowdragon.

You really need to stop and take a break.

You don't mention eating or drinking, so I'll just try to convince you to get those in, especially fluids. People tend to dehydrate and use up their energy stores when bingeing on stims, and it can cause all kinds of unpleasant side-effects.

And also do your best to catch up on sleep.

Good luck!