• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

To delfin (recovery) full box

derok

Bluelighter
Sorry moderators, i was trying to give an answer and because the fullbox problem its kinda impossible. if im not allowed to post like this be free to delete the post but i felt like i had to answer.thanks

OF COURSE! please be free to ask all you want about this issue.

Im much better, i had to survive a whole year in the hell and later the next year i was having ramdon problem but lighter in intensity and improving little by little.
I had to change a lot of things in my life and to go across and trial and error experiment on myself to see what affected me the most.

about lexapro: well i have to say mdma is kind of antidepressant, and the things you are going through now, but i had to decide and i trust my doctor and gave it a go too.
i cant say it that was the best choice but i feel little bit better (but not perfect, and sometimes even with the med i was still in hell..weekly like a waving process)
try not to go up to much the dose. i have to say to you that i knew that the doctor had no fuking idea what i suffered and what he was doing, but i was taking lexapro , trazodone (sleep) , lorazepam (anxiety...didnt work).

if i were you, please take me like a example!! you are going to be ok! i mean...you will chill your ears while listen your favorite music and enjoy the summer and the life....but you have to keep there, time and more time...with time i mean months (i was 2 years untl i feel almost totally me....this experience changed my life forever, but i dont know why...i just dont regret anything)

change your diet!! for me this make some sense like im a scientist guy, i thought that maybe is kind of allergy, inflammation, cause all the symptoms i had was linked with this kind of illness. stress for the body come in 2 ways, psychological and physiological. The first are just the experiences we have through the life, the seconds are the molecules we intake while eating or meds. the body fights everything we take. food even , some food are less toxic than others (it means less inflammation) food like saturated fat or carbohydrated or gluten are highly inflammatory (this arent mean to be the devil, i just say we have to take less of it) . when you are healthy you can take whatever you want because you are strong enoguh to deal with that stress.
But now you are low defense, so try to stress the less your system to comeback the peaceful nonalert brain mode. How to do this?
-for now try to stress less with work, family, friends, girlfriend....take a rest if you can, a big holidays.
-limit your intake of inflammatory food and increase the intake of antiinflammatory stuff check this is very good: http://www.rlcure.com/daily-intake-for-an-absolute-cure-for-restless-legs-syndrome.html

if you ask me about a very important supplement for me...
-Magnesium citrate 2g a day
-olive oil
-raw veggies

stay out:
-gluten (wheat)
-sugar
-sat fat
-pasta (yes....sorry :( )
-caffeine (chocolate,coffee,tea)
-milk (this is the worst here maybe...)

its hard to do it...i know...but i just im guessing now if i would do this before how i would be now! im trying this form 6 months ago...and i can feel the improvement.
im not a health professional (still i need to get my chemistry degree ;) ) so take this just like my own experience and feel free to get what its better for you.

btw...what are your symptoms now? i know everyone is different so its important to analyze that.
wich is your mother tongue?

regards :D

This was interesting for me to read as well! Thank you man

About milk, why did you say that it is the worst of the foods you listed? I'm interested because I seem to have gotten lactose-intolerant or something as one of my symptoms during this comedown.

Will it make a difference if I take only 120mg or if I redose with 50-60mg total consumption being below 200mg? I'd like to have a nice afterglow like always :)

Quote from Alexander Shulgin's PiHKAL:

"In clinical use, largely in psychotherapeutic sessions of which there were many in the early years of MDMA study, it became a common procedure to provide a supplemental dosage of the drug at about the one and a half hour point of the session.

This supplement, characteristically 40 milligrams following an initial 120 milligrams, would extend the expected effects for about an additional hour, with only a modest exacerbation of the usual physical side-effects, namely, teeth clenching and eye twitching.

A second supplement (as, for instance, a second 40 milligrams at the two and a half hour point) was rarely felt to be warranted."

about milk...well...i was a cheese abuser after this came to me...suddenly if i took cheese or milk one day, i was feeling bad for next days.... yeah i did research about milk being one food our body dont like too much (maybe cause we didn't have enough time to get our genome use to it? still mystery). of course IF YOU ARE HEALTHY , take what you want, surely your body can deal with the extra stress the dairy metabolism put ourselves into.

xammy cause of this i absolutely recommend magnesium as a mdma partner (to low the immune response so your system dont shutdown like happened to me for example) , but you not only have to post or pre load, i mean you have to follow a "magnesium diet" and take daily supplements for weeks (citrate or threounate are ok, the last being expensive).

For me ginger and magnesium are keeping away "brain zaps" i had for the last 2 years...why? no idea...i guess its kinda inmmune responde.

somebody will accuse me of bro cience...well they are right, but i cannot give more authority my own thought than my own experience.

I will roll tomorrow and take magnesium (1-2g), Vitamin C, CoQ10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid before, during and after the roll. Enough supplements? :) Its my 6th time taking MDMA in my life, maybe these wouldnt be crucial to take but I want to protect my brain any way I can

Thank you so much for the answer Derok :)

I have decided to stick with the lexapro for at least two months, and if it has no effect I will taper off it..

Are you off all of the meds today? Did you have any withdravel issues.

My main issues today is anxiety/depression along with chest and stomach pains, my whole body actually feels sick..

I'm Danish :)

Last edited:
well done about the meds, i think they are not going to stop recovery (they didnt do that for me) but the nasty side effects maybe could make you think about your selfsteem and so on (as they did for me). and this maybe can "activate"yourself .

My last and very annoying withdrawal is nightly bruxism, in a hardcore way, my jaw and neck pain everyday more or less, now im working on finish this, but seems not to be associated with the anxiety that i dont have now.

Yeah i dont take any meds for about 8 months but maybe i should start some for this bruxism again that seems to not stop :/
i asked your language cause i could understand your nickname(= Dolphin) in spanish.

no problem if you have doubts you have me here to lend a hand.

well done about the meds, i think they are not going to stop recovery (they didnt do that for me) but the nasty side effects maybe could make you think about your selfsteem and so on (as they did for me). and this maybe can "activate"yourself .

could you elaborate this? :)

and for how long did you take the meds, when did the side effects dissipate for you (they are pretty hardcore for me right now)

well ...side effects like being lethargic, tired , loss of libido and sex drive...could deal with my self esteem, i was focusing myself in the future, and i was sure that i didnt like that future but i have no chance, that possibly made me anxious too.

for how long were you on the lexapro? did you quit them as soon as the anxiety dissipated?

I did x for 2 years every weekend then I stopped due to panic attacks 8 years later now I'm taking the molly and I have noticed that my legs in some places are numb?? Anyone had that happen?

i was 8 moths, and...as i was feeling better i slowly tapered it (by myself but i dont recommend nobody to do this...i just reduced dose little by little in a weekly period) when the i couldnt notice the high anxiety then i felt i was ready to go but still i had it at manageable levels.

for mememsosa i had numb arms and legs for the first year of my comedown, it happened specially when i woke up, i guess that was a pinched never when i was sleeping my muscle cramped and spammed hard (bruxism and restless legs) im pretty sure mdma can make you develop neuromuscular problems it you are prone to it, check it in case.

I know you still have bruxism, but did the restless legs improve for you? Is your sleep normal now except for bruxism?

yes totally normal..i have nightmares, dreams, once every 4 months or so sleep paralysis....but like before. i know i move more while sleeping and change me position 500 times, my gf told me, and while i move my legs i also move my jaw (destroying my muscles and joints) and giving me such a bad pain while awake xD.

i have to say i was sleeping only 2 h taking paroxetine+lormetazepam+another antidep i dont remember for 2 months...so yes...this improved quite good for such a hell.

well ...side effects like being lethargic, tired , loss of libido and sex drive...could deal with my self esteem, i was focusing myself in the future, and i was sure that i didnt like that future but i have no chance, that possibly made me anxious too.
The side effects that I'm experiencing are actually very similar, and very severe as well. I'm wondering when they are gonna subside. It's only been 9 days now. How long did it take for you to feel any better on the lexapro?

All my original symptoms (anxiety/depression) seems to have worsen, but only in the morning. I'm so anxious when I wake up, panicking and suicidal, but within a couple of hours it gets better, and in the evening/night I actually feel quite good.

I'm wondering if anybody else is experiencing/or have experienced these morning symptoms, and have any idea how to ease them go cope with them better.

well...for me the hell happened along the whole day, only the night gave me better time, but even there the insomnia made me feel bad. well....i cannot say if the recovery time was because the SSRI or because it naturally happened but i while i was on meds, on the month 5 the insomnia was less, the i stopped the benzos. but i followed 4 months more using lexapro until i decided i was not so bad...the thing is tappering i didn feel any difference with meds or with it...so i dont know if they did good or they slowed my recovery, but improvement happened.

the morning stuff is the rule, even people with not drug induced depression. the thing is that your serotonine is less in the morning and high in the evening. i had a second comedown (cause i decided the wrong decision to try some weed in amsterdam while recovering, and just one puff away, and i was back 4 months, so was 1 month in the first days hell!!) and the cycle came back. alcohol gives me the same but shor term. so yes...im very sensible to food meds and chemicals actually.

I'm definitily gonna stay away from weed until I feel 100% again.. And propably alcohol too. Just drinking a soda or coffee makes me feel ill.

Thanks for all the answers Derok :)