• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

To all you potheads out there...

Why isn't it an herb? My lil pocket dictionary defines an herb as 1)"seed plant that lacks woody tissue" 2)"plant or plant part valued for medicinal or savory qualities"
NEhow, I like the word weed. It's cute. I don't think it's possible to make it sound negative, no matter what words are used.
smile.gif

weed and pothead are just words, you make the connotation what you want it you knO?
personally i'm proud to be a pothead~ my introduction usually goes... hi my name is speedy and im a potheaD~ wanna smOke?
it tends to work for me!
smile.gif

seriously tho... the word is wut u make it... like fucK kinda~ fuck isn't realli a bad word is it??

I like to use the term herb to refer to cannabis in general.
Over here, weed refers to low quality greenery, and skunk is used to refer to the high quality stuff with no sticks or seeds in it.

i got my own word for it. donald burkage or don for short, cuz of don burke from burkes backyard, cuz hed b able 2 grwo sum killer bud i reckon
smile.gif

Ya know...I might not like the term "weed" if I was constantly struggling to get good quality herb. Fortunately, I have a friend in Amsterdam who sends me the kindest bud on the planet, so I don't care if people want to call it "dog shit"...it's in my freezer and it rocks.

Personally i dont mind the word weed but i really dont like the word POT. To me thats a word old people use when they criticize the use of the substance. Ganja is the best word IMO.
------------------
"Drugs are bad...mmm-k"

Ganja is definitely a nice word. I like herb too, and the all-popular phrase "let's spark a jay." That's always a classic. Well I guess there's no other word for pothead, so I guess that's what I'll be.
Up_to_something.gif

------------------
We haven't been tapping into new areas of the brain...
We have just been awakening the most ancient.

I don't find the word weed so derogratory, but I find POT alot more derogratory, I like calling it weed, marijuana, or cannabis.

I dont care what people call it really, but I call it a lot. Greenery, The Pot(you need the the), weed, herb, ganja, bud, the list goes on.....