• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

TIZIDINE

euphoricc

Bluelighter
tizidine?--------------------a muscle relaxer i am on sublocade and gabapentin/klonopin i wanna miz the tiz in with my daily combo will it be ok or overboard

tizidine?--------------------a muscle relaxer i am on sublocade and gabapentin/klonopin i wanna miz the tiz in with my daily combo will it be ok or overboard
Only you're the one who truly knows how.well you.tolerate all these substances, just if u Wanna add sumtng to the mix use the low dose posible. Take care G.

YES I WAS GOOD 1 MG DIDNT REALLY NOTICE IT I VAPE WAX GABAPENTIN SUBLOCADE AND KLONOPIN SO I DUNNO HOW I FEEL AHAHAHAH

I assume you mean TIZANIDINE (which is a bit like a short-acting form of Clonidine).

This is not a medication you'd take for fun mate. Why do you want to take it in combo with the others?

I assume you mean TIZANIDINE (which is a bit like a short-acting form of Clonidine).

This is not a medication you'd take for fun mate. Why do you want to take it in combo with the others?
nope not at all mate its a muscle relaxer xana/flex seeing if it was worth 2 cents ya know...

im talking about xanaflex its a muscle relaxer that`s all mate i was trying to feel good lol

I dont know, I have heard quite a bit of reports about IV use to potentiate other drugs. It seems there is a niche for the a2-agonists. It is by no means safe if course, but there a handful or two that use them to increase the nod/sedation that comes along with opioids as well as to smooth out stimulants.

Reactions: CFC