• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tizanidine

What about mixed with Ativan?

It enhances the sedation of benzodiazepines, and helps during benzo withdrawal as well. Alone, it is sedating in a way that is more pleasant than trazodone or diphenhydramine alone, but not euphoric. 2mg orally should be enough for a first time, or even 1mg to be sure you don't just fall asleep. I think tizanidine does increase overdose risk, certainly with opiates and possibly with benzos as well. Start with a somewhat lower dose of lorazepam than usual to be safe, if you do take them together.

I take 4mg of tizanidine 3x daily for muscle spasms following recent neck surgery. It does a good job of attenuating spasms, but lacks any recreational value.

They are kind of a weak version of Flexeril but they work with muscle spasms or at least it's a good placebo. Seemingly good synergy with marijuana, especially the THC capsules such as Clarified. I miss my old combo of the yellow Norcos and Flexeril. Those two with some good tree and an interesting television show could help hours pass in the City of Stockton.....