• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tired morning after doing bupe

clapton99

Greenlighter
So I just snorted some bupe last night and woke up super tired. Slept over 8 hours, which is a lot for me. I dont have much experience with opiates, so is this what im going to deal with when doing opiates? Almost fell asleep on the buss and missed my school..

No.... sounds like you just did too much. That happened to me my first time too. After lowering my dose, I felt fine in the morning.

If you have no opiate experience start at 0.5 - 1mg. I've found 1mg seems to be around the magic number for those without tolerance. But for my girlfriend, that much made her sick and she called poison control. So probably smart to start even smaller.

Also... snorting it is stupid. Just put it under your tongue like it was designed for.

Last edited:
IF they don't have much opiate tolerance that dose could be OK, but if they are opiate naive 1mg could have them violently ill.

I am sorry but "bupe" ?
what is that? lol
is this an opiate I have never heard of?

Huh that's really weird...I don't know about everyone else but i always wake up energized with a bit of an afterglow. Granted my opioid Tolerence is low and I love to take a fairly large(but still safe) dose of subutex.

Yes, this is generally how things go. Buprenorphine is typically not a good "starter" Opioid. Most people that I know who weren't really experienced who used Buprenorphine, ended up getting quite sick. It's a powerful Opioid after all and the dosages given to addicts can easily floor a naive individual. Another aspect of Buprenorphine, being that it is a maintenance medication, is that it does last quite a long time.

Granted, it is a different scenario, but I gave a buddy of mine Methadone one time. He just took a swig from one of my bottles and had no experience whatsoever with Opioids. I don't know how much he took. He kind of did it while I wasn't paying attention, but I bet he took 50mg. He was sick for literally 48 hours. For that time period, all he did was lay down, sleep, vomit etc. Both of these drugs are powerful and long-lasting. They are not great for beginners for this purpose.

Yeah start with some OC 5?s if you want to have fun . But really the fun is not worth it all in the end . Wish I never touched any pills.