• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tired head, difficulty concentratin

TRUMPO

Greenlighter
I used cocaine 8 times, using 2 times a week for 1 month, but last time I used 5 cocaine capsules and one of these was more expensive and stronger, two weeks ago I do not use any drugs anymore and I'm fatigued in the brain, concentration, memory loss. Will this happen? Or is it a permanent damage? I had coffee 2 days ago and it made my situation worse. It gave me a headache. I'm taking a vitamin and mineral supplement, what else can I take to help me?

Are you sure it was cocaine you took? I've never had it encapsulated and that's why I ask. I don't think you've done any permanent damage from this binge. What I recommend is continue taking the vitamin supplements. You could try one with omega-3 fatty acids for your brain fog. Also, eat properly, drink plenty of water and don't use any more drugs for the time being. Take care and hope you feel better soon!

We're not here to scare you, but yes, there is always the remote possibility that you could ingest something inherently toxic in the process of trying to use drugs illicitly. I do say remote though, because it is highly, highly rare to end up ingesting something extremely dangerous in this manner. Contrary to what D.A.R.E. has taught us American kids, drug dealers don't purposefully poison their customers as if they're some kind of super-villain from the movies. They want you to keep coming back and there is absolutely no incentive to cut their drugs with something dangerous. In this way, capitalism and the free market actually tend to keep you safe.

What I would recommend, is getting sleep, eating well and like T. said, taking some vitamins and doing whatever you can to help reset your body. I don't think that you've done permanent damage and I don't want you to stress yourself out over that possibility. I would just assume that you're fine, but that you've drained yourself a little bit. It can take several days to recover from extreme stimulant binges and residual symptoms like depression can persist for a longer period of time.

I would wait and observe before freaking out. I would put my money on you being fine.

I didn't know you lived in Brazil. Okay, just take it easy. Cocaine may not be a good drug for you.

In my experience I have never taken out of dozens supplements* or herbs or nootropics that produced changes in wakefullness, memory, or concentration in any way comparable to caffeine, theraputic amounts of amphetamine, strattera, modafinil, or nicotine.

Can you perhaps see a doctor to discuss the issues you have?
*An exception being if your deficient in a vitamin or mineral