View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tips/Tricks to getting down DXM syrup?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I think it's very well known among those of us who use it that your body rapidly seems to become increasingly intolerant of this foul stuff. I used to do Robotussin a couple nights a week but recently stopped for over a year because I was at the point where just thinking about drinking it would make my stomach lurch.
I've had a terrible cold/chest infection for the past 10 days or so. My doctor recommended I buy DXM-based cough syrup (wouldn't just fucking prescribe me DXM pills, though, told me I had to buy the shit myself and you can only get the syrup in UK) and I caved and got some because my throat was bad and I kept getting dizzy from lack of oxygen because my lungs were so heavy with phlegm.
Great news! I managed to drink the whole bottle without trouble and as well as working wonders on my chest, I loved the high.

A week later and I'm still sick and fancy the high again so have another bottle but I'm REALLY struggling to get this shit down.

Anyone have suggesting of things they find helpful?

Id say switch doctors till you find one thay will prescribe you a codiene/guanfasciene or codiene/promethazine or any codiene combination

To get down dxm cough syrup mix with Sprite throw in some jolly ranchers and woolah you got a tasty drink in the usa it's delsyum and it's grape flavor idk about the uk though

Learn DXM extract, you can google it. What syrup you buy, it's your last priority, although.. although, there are those ppl who says well ''this better than X'', so don't do useless shit. Also look at number per doses, as how many it's in a bottle. We've had a DXM discussion based I think few months ago, you can find all sorta thread based.

Pinch your nose and chase with coffee. Suck on some cinnamon candy or peanut butter afterwards. If peanut butter spit it out because dxm hardly works when you have food in your stomach.

Dtank at least one whole bottle I've drank 2 once n it was super scary my heart started fluttering and i thought u was gonna die I was at a basketball game n I could barely walk or talk don't drink 2 lol

Just mind over matter. I personally find the taste of robutussion nice. I have drunk things like peyote and that shit is truly foul downing anything else compared to cactus tea is easy.

I love generic delysm from Kroger. It's delicious. The beverage of isolated-loner-stoner-champions lol.

Id say switch doctors till you find one thay will prescribe you a codiene/guanfasciene or codiene/promethazine or any codiene combination

To get down dxm cough syrup mix with Sprite throw in some jolly ranchers and woolah you got a tasty drink in the usa it's delsyum and it's grape flavor idk about the uk though
I'm pretty sure you can buy up to 2 boxes of codeine pills in the UK at a time unless they changed the law.

I just found a fairly good trick for this. I use sugar free Solo or Lift. It's much easier to down.

Don't bother with syrup. Robitussin cough gels (as well as their ubiquitous generic counterparts) contain only dxm and are easily available. Otherwise just buy bulk dxm powder online, that's the best way to experience dxm anyway.