L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Tips on flirting with women?

Kyl

Bluelighter
Okay so a little background, I'm 19 and I work at a resteraunt. I do a lot of different jobs prep, cook, dish, etc. I work with a bunch of really cute waitresses who I'd like to flirt with. There's one in particular that I have started conversing with through text message and occasional conversation at work and she is super cool, really cute, and I'd like to know her better.

I'm not an ugly dude. I've had no problems getting chicks except the super hot unattainable ones, I just freeze up and I can't even talk to them because of how attractive they are I just lose my ability to think lol. I'm fairly skinny though which I'd say is my most unnatractive feature because it can be a deal breaker for some women. However, I have a nice symmetrical face and my jawline is pretty cool. And I know looks aren't much when it comes to attracting women but it's really the only thing I have because my game is just trash. I have anxiety and depression and most of the time ar work I've had 3 hours of sleep tops so I'm not even in a mood to talk.

My buddy is a manager there who is on salary so he's always there and he asked the girl I'm interested in what she thinks about me.(i didn't ask him to do this for me because that is lame af) but the damage had been done and surprisingly she had really good things to say.
So he told this information and I hit her up on social media and after some conversation she gave me her number without me asking for it.

But yeah I have plenty oppurtunities at work to flirt with this girl but like I said my game is shit. I need tips on flirting.
Also, any advice on how to progress with this girl who gave me her number would be awesome

Thanks so much if you read it all
-Kyl

give her compliments, find a way to playfully touch her, make her laugh, maintain eye contact, be confident

for texting- don't text her every day, be very inconsistent with replies; like she texts you first then respond right away, she answers, then text her back hours later... couple days go by YOU text her. get what I'm saying?... make her interested, don't be boring

Pay attention to her, ask her about herself - and talk about her (not yourself) ;)

Ever heard the phrase "confidence is key" before? That's because it's true. I know that girls can really tell whether you're confident or not, so just try not to over think things and just let things flow.
I find the biggest obstacle for me is when I over think things, because that's when I can't think of anything to say and then it's all downhill from there…

Sometimes if you can remember the small things that they say, and then bring them up again later (without being creepy about it) they'll go crazy (I've done this before and it works wonders).

Another thing I might add… I'm not sure if she's into this or not but sometimes a nice smelling cologne can really move things forward. Although, it won't magically fix all your problems, I have this one I use called La Nuit De L'Homme and I certainly get a whole lot of attention from ladies when I wear it;) (just don't drench yourself in it)

I'm not an ugly dude. I've had no problems getting chicks except the super hot unattainable ones, I just freeze up and I can't even talk to them because of how attractive they are I just lose my ability to think lol. I'm fairly skinny though which I'd say is my most unnatractive feature because it can be a deal breaker for some women. However, I have a nice symmetrical face and my jawline is pretty cool. And I know looks aren't much when it comes to attracting women but it's really the only thing I have because my game is just trash.

You don't sound very confident.

Work on yourself. Get some hobbies. Read books, watch some good films, go to a museum. Become a better person. Really love yourself.

Don't worry about flirting, saying the right things. You'll start to overthink everything.

Be yourself. Get to know her and let her get to know you.

If it works, it works.

If not, fuck it.

Good luck.

^^Well said sir.
Couldn't have said it better. You have to love yourself for somebody else to fall in love with you.

Stop putting the pussy up on a pedistool. They are just girls. You're obviously care to much what they think. Not even being able to talk to one of the girls you find unattainable? Lol come on. They are just girls.

Soon ull be looked at as the weirdo who wont talk to them in person at work but ull get home and talk to them on social media. That is really lame. Practice makes perfect. Who cares if u fuck it up. Each time u will improve, and the outcomings will keep getting better and better. You have one life to live, there are so many girls out there stop stressin about this silly crap n jist go for it. Ull see its not that bad. Have ypur friend be a wingman in case u get into trouble he can jump in.

Soon ull be looked at as the weirdo who wont talk to them in person at work but ull get home and talk to them on social media. That is really lame.
You seem to be projecting.
Why are you being so negative? The guy asked for advice.

Flirting, for me at least, is just cracking jokes. When a girl thinks you're funny, she is comfortable with you which is a good sign. Crack jokes, make fun of them a little bit, and make fun of yourself. The girls I have the best luck with are the ones who think I'm hysterical because I don't take the situation so seriously. Confidence in yourself is key, and don't put women on a pedestal just because they are hot. My most beautiful girl friends actually have a harder time getting guys because they are viewed as unapproachable and guys like you freeze up when conversing. Girls just want to laugh and be cared for. I treat them all the same. I'm a solid 6 on a good day, but my confidence and attitude get me girls way out of my league who consider me a 10. There is a lot of good advice on this page, take it. Don't over-text, play a little "hard to get" sometimes, don't reply immediately. Literally, confidence is the only thing that matters.

Worried about being skinny? Join a gym. Eat clean, and you will bulk up and love yourself which will ultimately contribute positively to your anxiety depression. Work on yourself first bud before worrying about girls.

Last edited:
You don't sound very confident.

Work on yourself. Get some hobbies. Read books, watch some good films, go to a museum. Become a better person. Really love yourself.

Don't worry about flirting, saying the right things. You'll start to overthink everything.

Be yourself. Get to know her and let her get to know you.

If it works, it works.

If not, fuck it.

Good luck.

Great advices.
Might just add that being a good and interested listener always help.
Relax and don't be afraid to say that you are nervous in case you are.
Be yourself, whoever that person is, remember that it's easier to be liked when you already like yourself.
Be honest, gentle and make sincere compliments if the moment is convenient.

Sometimes it takes more than a couple of dates to get it right.
Good luck! :)

Worried about being skinny? Join a gym. Eat clean, and you will bulk up and love yourself which will ultimately contribute positively to your anxiety depression. Work on yourself first bud before worrying about girls.

I agree. I used to be shy. Then I started lifting weights and here I am with the confidence of a lion approaching a baby hyena