View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tips for Novice LSD User

Iliketoswim

Bluelighter
i had my first trip off two tabs 3 days ago. It was a very amazing experience and I'm glad I did it. Lately things haven't really been the same. I'm just mentally drained and something's just different about my way of thinking. When I heavily used marijuana I had schizophrenic like thoughts and it just made me have social awkwardness I guess. I do plan on tripping in the future. If anyone is an acid "expert"/experienced user can you lend me some tips on how I can appropriately use LSD. I'm not trying to fuck up my brain I just wanna have an awesome time if that makes sense.

I'm no "expert" user, but I am experienced. LSD won't fuck up your brain, but it can fuck up your mind. Don't use it at all if it is causing mental problems, there's just no point in taking it if that's the case. If you do take LSD, keep your use occasional. If you're feeling mentally drained, it could just be fatigue from missed sleep, so make sure you allow yourself to catch up and take good care of yourself during the period after your acid trip.

It's normal to feel drained the next day & maybe a few days after. Don't smoke any weed, eat healthy, sleep well & you should be fine soon.