• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

tips for feeling icky on DPH

Status
Not open for further replies.

soup.tnb

Greenlighter
First post on here so idk.. but for the past few weeks i have been enjoying the trip of about 250 mg DPH, i know its super rare for people to enjoy it but i usually dont have any problems at the dose i am taking, im a 90lb female so i have found that it works nice for me but the only problem I have is that the beginning of the trip starts with an almost acid reflux like feeling like i am about to vomit, and i really would hate to vomit. I am just wondering if there are any ways for me to not have this feeling in my throat everytime so i can just enjoy my trip by itself?
Ive tried to research but just find some stuff on how dph is supposed to help with motion sickness but that only calms my nerves a small amount because dph in higher doses reverses some of its effects.

I've never heard of that effect. If its actually heartburn a teaspoon of baking soda can help. Mix with water and drink. Tums or pepto-bismol might help too.

The best solution however would be to not take DPH in high doses. If you like tripping out and have limited access to drugs maybe you would like dxm more. It tends to be more recreational than anti-histamines.

Yeah 5-10x the recommended dose of an anticholinergic 1st gen antihistamine is silly. It's a deliriant

Beat thing? Just pull an old school Kut and "Stay, Stay Away, stay away"

I normally don't recommend DXM,(as a recreational drug) how ever it does have an active metabolite, and together they have legitimate, and at times intense effects; note that there are side effects, as can be severe, though far safer than abusing DPH

Ghere are different Platues, study, though if your a kid, come on man, you can do better, or wait... Due respect

I've attempted to get delirious hallucinations from benadryl on multiple occasions, in doses ranging from 150mg to 400mg and sure i saw some freaky shit but the hangover is god awful and not really worth it imo. Now about your problem im guessin you got little 25mg pills meaning you'd have to eat quite a bit id recommend downing them with a snack like a granola bar and a tums and laying down/sitting for the first half an hour as the pills settle in your tummy. The best option when regarding dph "recreational" use is abstaining until you get a better substance.

Hey OP, while it's probably not what you want to hear, the "icky" effects that you're describing are essentially what makes the sedative antihistamines unenjoyable for the majority of users. You are really just experiencing the typical side-effects of high-dosage antihistamine usage.

Unfortunately, all users must be treated equally and my policy and that of BDD typically is that we don't generally like to allow threads that have nothing more in mind than concerns regarding recreational drug usage without any clear-cut issue regarding potential harm involved. I totally understand that you're a new user, so please don't take this personally, it's just our policy.

You've done nothing wrong here, just, in the future, try to create threads with Harm Reduction specifically in mind and leave the development of your own personal preferences to yourself. We will always be here to help you and guide you to safety though. I think you'll find there are better places online for more casual drug discussion like Reddit for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.