• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Tingly feeling from smoking

lilxan

Greenlighter
Hey yesterday me and a friend smoked some weed. The weed looked very good and smelled and had little crystals all over it and orange hairs coming off of it. It's very rare to get good weed in are town but we did it yesterday. I smoked around 4 bowl packs (can't remember but somewhere around that number. I had no tolerance at the time (I went on a break) about 15 minutes in I got a tingly numb feeling like my whole body fell asleep and my body was more sensitive to pain like we were in the sun on a hot day and I felt like my body was burning it was weird. My phone was a little warm bc of the sun and I was using it for like a hr straight and it felt like a hot stove. Is this normal?

hmmm i think ive had those affects to but dont think ive always been on weed although i smoke a lot any other details you wanna share that might help?

Yes, it happens with me as well. Not every time though but sometimes, yes! I think this is normal. Numb feeling is normal. :)

Four bowls is a lot for a no-tolerance person.
But back when weed and I still got along, feeling tingly and floaty was a nice part of the high.

And really, you were in the sun on a hot day, and you felt really hot? That's kind of how it works sober, too.

Four bowls is a lot for a no-tolerance person.
But back when weed and I still got along, feeling tingly and floaty was a nice part of the high.

And really, you were in the sun on a hot day, and you felt really hot? That's kind of how it works sober, too.
No you don't understand like my senses were enhanced like I was on lsd and I didn't have any other drug in my system it was a odd high that I've never really experienced and it wasn't pleasant maybe I smoked too much idk.

No you don't understand like my senses were enhanced like I was on lsd and I didn't have any other drug in my system it was a odd high that I've never really experienced and it wasn't pleasant maybe I smoked too much idk.
I know what you mean the fact that is wasn't pleasent should bethe most telling sign.