• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Timing of Types

Sydney Carton

Bluelighter
About to start writing. for most of night (novelist/lawyer). I have coke, oxy, weed, and xan. Isn't the wisest way to inject his (besides sobriety lol). I've been doing drugs for years but as I age I take more precauitions. Last xan was like at 7pm. Ive had one beer, Ut us 9:30. Wisest plan of action?
A: Just do coke then at end of night take a xanax
B: do coke and weed while writing, some beers too. Then xanax and bedtime (no more than three beers the whole night)
C. Just do everything sparingly

Thankw

I would do beers and weed if you're writing. Get the creative juices going 😁 then coke then a downer. Personally.
It's 0341 here in the UK swim has been on the white stuff since 6pm 😬 still going.

uhhh

I guess I'd tell you what I would do if I had coke, oxy, weed and benzos

First, I'd do all the coke. Over a few hours.... If I had a gram it would be gone within 8 hours

I'd take the oxy on the coke comedown. Honestly the best remedy for coke comedown is opioids

I'd only take the benzos when I ran out of coke and opioids

who gives a fuck about weed?

I would put the beers down. Alcohol has contributed to nearly all of my deadly overdoses... and most of them were from a combo of 2-3 downers like you're describing.

be safe friend

Last edited:
thanks guys. ive had half a beer, 4 lines of coke )1/8th g maybe. Im taking it slow.. From what ive gathered with research: avoid xanax and cocaiine until layer when coke comedown. I hear little bad news with oxy andcoke, tho that sounds riskier than xanax. But, im just a addict lawyer. Yea alchohol is a drugyard bully of intoxicants, play well with almost no one. Thanks friends