Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Time to end the war on drugs

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Time to end the war on drugs
October 23, 2014
Joseph Haley, Hendersonville

Are the many dreadfully distressed regarding the influx of Latin-American children aware of the facts, that the latter fear victimizing by ruthless gangs dealing in illegal drugs predominantly purchased by fellow Americans?

How to cut the vast amounts of American money involved? Fairly simple. Decriminalize drugs for adults as alcohol now is. An alcoholic reminder —Prohibition empowered the Mafia (ignored for decades by infamous John Hoover until rural cops rousted a dozen "dons" in Appalachia; perhaps he was overly busy illegally taping "communist" M.L. King).

Will we continue to ignore the sound adages "once bitten twice shy" and "fool me once shame on you, but fool me twice shame on me?"

Legal heroin, cocaine, et al would match aspirin in cost. Remove the incredible profits (money is weighed rather than counted) and violence would cease. It's not drug use but the profits that causes it.

A win-win situation?

Probably.

Multitudes of drug users, not sellers, could be released from prisons at enormous savings. It would be infinitely easier to treat users. It would greatly cut corruption among authorities.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/opinion/readers/2014/10/23/time-end-war-drugs/17780191/

Interesting but difficult to imagine society in that magnitude.

Well if they decriminalized crack, then i'd have to try it. because the government knows whats best for me. and everyone else is just like me.

Our Masonic masters are whose behind our nation's War on Drugs, with Nixon as their puppet.