• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Time-Released 200MG 5-HTP

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Okay Lol It says on a Brand Natures Bountry Bottle of Time Released 5-HTP To take 1-3 times 200MG Extended Release 5-HTP Daily which I have read anymore then 300mg daily is just more side-effects without any Benefit But Supplements and Vitamins and Minerals are not Regulated Dosages So. Only Thing I can even think of is Pottassium is not Sold in over 100mg Tablets, I Guess taking to much would be easier culprit than to much Vitamin A everyday to Pin-Point and blame the Manufacturers.

I Only want to Take 100mg at most a day after any kind of Stimulant Use Or Prolonged Insomnia Etc. I Am Worried about Nausea Or Stomach Upset So I was wondering if i just cut these pills in half or smaller if someone recommends a smaller dosage to try and work up with to see how i tolerate it only if experienced or read somewhere I Can Guess that 25mg would be easier on my stomach then 50mg dont take a genius to come up with that Idea. I have Never Taken it before Either.

On methadone and Benzos daily but only thing i can think of is DXM Use is an Interacting Med or substance with 5-HTP Unless I Am Wrong Let Me Know.

I Would Definitely Like to know the Safest Dose to Start and go up from to avoid ANY Symtpoms of Seretonin Syndrome.

Also Would I Be Better Off just getting Myself some L-Tryptophan I Read it Converts to Other Things and sometimes it just will not be converted to Seretonin I will google that Right Now but any Input is Appreciatted.

I wouldn't mix these, 5-htp is not very far past the experimental stage and can cause a range of problems mixed with the things you have listed. Stay safe, tread cautiously!

P.S: Turkey contains small amounts of L-tryp so just smoke some bowls and eat turkey for the munchies ;).

5-HTP can cause problems with my Methadone and Benzos That is all i am taking and the Cannabis Buds I smoke? I did not write the Post very clear headed it may be hard to understand.

Looking for a far more Informative Post But I Guess i ask such good questions nobody knows the answer as they are questioning it themselves meaning Uncertain about the ABSOLUTE COrrect answer im just gonna take 100mg with B-Complex Vitamins and Hope for the Best when it comes to Stomach Discomfort it is only for A Weeek at a Time Once A Month At THE VERY Most.

Meaning if I plan to use 200MG One Day if use say an amphetamine right now just recovering from a 10 day insommnia fuck up with my methadone fucking clinics anyways I Plan to just take 100MG for 7 days it been awhile since i used a stimulant but i did use MDMA twice in High-Doses Normally i wouldnt worry but i used stupid doses and second roll I FELT NOTHING from the BESTFIRE ASS mdma i took before i figure it was cuz i was wake for 10 days and did not eat much if anything either and used after less then 30 days since last use was like 20-25 days after i used i used 350mg not all at once 150 crushed and chopped to powdered dust crystal in a capsule 50mg more right away snorted and 50 capsuled about 1 hour and 30 minutes into and then 50MG SNorted 2 hours after first 150mg is eaten and peaks feeling barely anything mainly BARELY SPEEDY like couple days week tolerance built to caffeine feeling anyways i snortd 50mg 3 hours into it and then I stop until it wears off about 7 hours and 30 mins later my other buddy rolled balls and he rolled same amount before as me bit less but mainly i think it was cuz he got sleep i did not.

Serotonin is MAINLY Only Built In Your Brain During Your Sleep.

Last edited: