• 13 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14 or more days

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3dmusic

Bluelighter
To those who have been dependent on, or are still dependent on valium (no other benzos, as valium stays in system longer) please check/tick the poll option that applies to you.
I am interested in knowing how many days elapsed since stopping, or reducing valium and onset of symptoms?
I am asking this because l do not know at all, how many days it takes me for symptoms to show after cutting my dose and it would be helpful to get an idea of how many days it takes others.
Thanks

To those who have been dependent on, or are still dependent on valium (no other benzos, as valium stays in system longer) please check/tick the poll option that applies to you.
I am interested in knowing how many days elapsed since stopping, or reducing valium and onset of symptoms?
I am asking this because l do not know at all, how many days it takes me for symptoms to show after cutting my dose and it would be helpful to get an idea of how many days it takes others.
Thanks
Although I have a bottle of prescribed diazepam, I've never been dependent. I'm sure there are some factors that determine how long it will take symptoms to show, like current dose, how long you've been using it, how much you are cutting for the taper, how long you've been tapering, etc. I hope others are able to chime in though I'm not sure how accurate the poll will be since other folks may have experience with different doses and various tapering methods. Good luck!

1 day because I won't be able to sleep without 50mg of it, then if I take something else to taper off or to sleep then I get anxiety and depression, then if and when I get off I get PAWS, I then go back on vallies, for me it's a never ending cycle, tolerance is up while on them, still have anxiety and on off depression and low moods, still barely leave the flat and that's still withdrawl as my body wants more as it's getting used to 50mg, plus co codamol and pain-o-soma it's obviously not helping my mental health

Thinking of tapering yet again, and round and round I fucking go!

Sorry, just to clarify, symptoms of what? Symptoms of withdrawals? Or symptoms of anxiety/panic?
Anxiety is a wd symptom no?

Anyway, I got no symptoms and back on my normal dose.
I am now wondering if I did the maths wrong.
I have started to keep a written log, because I have found pills in the sofa in the past, ones I must have dropped, and thrown them away.

If you tapper slowly there could be no symptoms.If you made a final jump from min.dose to nothing more than a week-mostly hard to treat insomnia even with strong antypsychotics.At least for me

If you tapper slowly there could be no symptoms.If you made a final jump from min.dose to nothing more than a week-mostly hard to treat insomnia even with strong antypsychotics.At least for me
I found daily liquid titration to be the most helpful. Right now I am dry-cutting by 1mg, so the cuts are not hitting me, yet will start daily liquid titration when the dose gets lower, thanks.