• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Time between Klonopin and Molly?

Generic84

Bluelighter
Let's say SWIM took 2 mg of Klonopin 60 hours ago, how many hours should SWIM wait before rolling? Thanks.%)

there are no dangerous interactions. but as benzodiazepines can dull the effects of mdma a bit, you should for an optimal rolling experience wait until the effects of the clonazepam are pretty much gone. a good rule of thumb for this is waiting two half-lives. wikipedia gives is the remarkably accurate/consistant figure of 18-50h for clonazepam...

Okay, thank you. Do you think 72 hours, would suffice or should SWIM just wait 100?

Last edited:
^ Clonazepam has an extremely long half life.. you'd probably get most of the good effects now, but you'd likely be better off waiting until there is no risk of wasting your roll

Also, just btw... 1/4 of the drug will still be in your system after two half lives. It's not both halves, it's half and half of half (one quarter).

Slang in the title. SWIM in the first post. Your you in the second. Lmao

You were likely good to go at the 36 hour mark: unless you're 'feeling' the klonopin, I wouldn't expect an interaction.

ebola

Oh, alright. It's just confusing with the half life of Klonopin 18-50 hours...then most refer to around 72 hours. I'm assuming you're correct though, that on average it would be gone by now, for most people.

If you have no tolerance and are relatively sensitive, 2 mg could have induced black-out level effects at peak and relatively enduring trailing effects, but I wouldn't expect them to be particularly strong at the end of the next day.

ebola

The one time I rolled I took xanax afterwards and it helped with the comedown. And why do people still bother with the SWIM anyways? It's the surest way of knowing that someone's talking about themselves.

Last edited:
The one time I rolled I took xanax afterwards and it helped with the comedown. And why do people still bother with the SWIM anyways? It's the surest way of knowing that someone's talking about themselves.

I wasn't sure what the etiquette, was as far as referencing what. I'm sure SWIM probably, doesn't really matter either way.