TIMBO NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!!

silence

Bluelighter
Hey Guys,
I have a small problem and i dont know what
to do about it. I've been trying to figure out a solution for a couple months now and its driving me CRAZY. There is a group of us
that get together on the weekends and (as we call it) go rolling usually we have a great time cuz theres always some kind of adventure
involved but its all fun. anyways one of my good friends in the group has a girlfriend and this girl is a CAPITAL BITCH.. I Mean no matter how hard i try to be nice she's just plain RUDE at first i just ignored it but it kept bothering me so i mentioned it to a couple of friends and there reply was she's
really a good person you just have to get to know her well meanwhile she's seriously PISSING ME OFF and i dont want to say anything to her boyfriend cause i dont want him mad at me or anything and im afraid that if i say something to her she will cause unecessary drama. so now its getting to the point now where i kinda dont want to hang out with that group anymore but i like everyone else and not really sure if thats the answer to my problem. So now i dont know what to do so i was hoping that someone could give me advice cause i just dont know what to do and i cant think of anyone else to talk about this with so any HELP i would appreciate this is probably a trivial problem
but for some reason it REALLY is bumming me out.. thanks
------------------
I fell down the hill and
kept rolling!!
Peace
Timbo:)

That's easy...just take her out back and beat her w/ a stick. Her boyfriend will understand.
smile.gif
Truley, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you should talk t HER about it.?. Anyway, good luck.

Timbo -
That's what my Mom calls me! Anyway, I do have a thought on this subject: Kick her ass with love. I know, I know, who let sap boy in? I'm telling you this totally works - I've used it on surly waiters, government employees and postal workers. Just refuse to take the bait, and keep offering love and kindness. It is the most disarming thing in the world. The worst they can say is "You're too nice." Be totally open with her - ask her whats up. If your other friends say she's nice - she's afraid of something when you are around. Ask her - gently - most likely she has some misinformed idea about you. But even if she is just a complete bitch, you will feel better. You can't change her behaviour, only yours. So decide she's not a bitch, and she won't be. I know this sounds really simplistic, but just try it - what have you got to lose? Life is simple, its just not easy.
Love and Peace,
Guru Daddy

Wow guru, that is such an awesome reply. Mad propz.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

I got to agree with Guru Daddy there, do the Jesus thing and be loving and kind and concerned for what is bothering her. When she's in one of her moods, ask her what's wrong and ask if you can help her. Offer her a cigarette, fill up her water, be nice, and soon she will come around. Maybe she suffers from a mood disorder, ask her if she's okay. Don't take offense to anything she says to you because she's the one with the PMS. And if at all possible, hook her up with some real good E, and then she will be grateful to you!!
It will work, show her extreme kindness for one night, and she'll come around.

Dude,
Is she only this way to YOU when your group gets together? If so...is it only when the two of you are alone, or is it constant regardless of who's around you?
I think, if it's bothering you that much, you should have words with her. Your issue isn't with her boyfriend, but her. Just talk to her. Don't accuse her or try to read her, just let her know how you feel and about the impressions you've been getting.
If she does end up telling you that she doesn't like you (for whatever reason) then I think you should discuss it with her and her boyfriend. Nobody like to hang with people that don't enjoy each other's company. Being nice is always good, but if she really has a problem with you...don't let the fire keep burning up. Just talk with her first and take it from there.
I'll slap down Johnny Dangerous's "Beat That Bitch With a Bat" in the background for ya.
wink.gif

Love and Hugs,
Jim

who better to answer this question than a "CAPITAL BITCH" him/herself??
well... I have been called a snobby bitch before... and god damnit, it's true.
for ME it's a defence.... if I get the feeling someone doesn't like me, I beat them to it, and don't like them FIRST. I get that feeling from alot of people... haha
you just have to get under our skin... show you like us, the BITCH shield goes down... trust me.
(and as a clarifying note to whomever may be wondering... I'm a guy)
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

WELL THANK YOU
It seems like the general advice is to keep being nice so thats what im gonna do.
I treated her with respect because she was
my friends girl but a friend once told me "you can't respect someone who doesnt respect you" So the whole situation was driving me crazy and if it continues then ill have a talk with her.
and yes boppity she is that way whenever we are in the same room whether its her and Tony or the whole group. so thanks everyone.
------------------
I fell down the hill and
kept rolling!!
Peace
Timbo:)

HEHEHHHEEEHEHEE...
"Do the Jesus Thing"
I think I've found my new signature.
Thankyou Methyl-head.
smile.gif
Gonna change it now.
cheers
mona.

HEYYYYYYYY I WANTED THAT SIGNATURE...LOL
JUST KIDDING BUT IT IS PRETTY COOL
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

ACTAULLY I KINDA LIKE "YOU CANT RESPECT SOMEONE WHO DOSENT RESPECT YOU" MAYBEE ILL
CHANGE IT TO THAT