• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tianeptine

Jacklovescrack

Greenlighter
I have 5g of tianeptine on the way, what should I be expecting from this substance? I don't want to
Hear about "withdrawals and addiction potential" even though it's probably unavoidable cause this is an HR forum. But I'm asking those who have experience with it and like it, not those who say there's "no high" or its "pointless to abuse antidepressants" so can anyone tell me the basics or a good starting dosage ? Thanks

Hello, depending on any previous and current opiate use, I would start off pretty low. The suggested dose is a good start but you might find yourself wanting to take more. It really depends on what you are looking for. It is possible to get a nice, euphoric opiate-like buzz from it at high doses. It works really well as an anti-depressant. If that is what your goal is then the minimum dose should be sufficient. If you want to get a buzz from it though you will need to go up to around 100 mgs. If might take more or less depending on how your body and mind process it. It's fun an effective but it has its dark side so just be careful. Either way I would suggest starting out low and working your way up, you can always take more, and it kicks in fairly quickly. Good luck and be safe.

Has anyone had experience WD'ing from this drug compared to suboxone? Can someone please PM me if they do? Im trying to figure out what is better - cold-turkey off a week of tianepetine use to come off suboxone, or coming off 1mg suboxone cold turkey?

Coming off subs would be MUCH worse physically, but the Tianeptine might cause some depression. I'd go w the tianeptine, because for me the 1-0 during my Sub taper was the worst part.

This drug is a mediocre opioid as far as a high goes. it's got a short duration of action so if you want any kind of lasting high you need to keep redosing, plus the euphoria is less then kratom or tramadol. The sodium product also has this really strange burning sensation that might make it uncomfortable to take, I never had a problem with it though as I used to chug strong kratom tea every night.

The withdrawals are just as bad if not worse then some of the lower potency opiates like codeine, hydrocodone, etc.