• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tianeptine Experience 500mg

Trev0rK

Greenlighter
I felt compelled to leave a report on my experience with this current batch of tianeptine sodium I tried. I've been using tianeptine sodium for 1 month now and of course, I'm psychologically and physically addicted to tianeptine sodium because I've been using every day and I've kept increasing my doses (750mg was my peak). I'm proud of myself as I write this, and of course high because I just took 500mg 45 minutes. I'm proud because I managed to make it 3 days without using, now this doesn't mean I've completely reset my tolerance or completely kicked the addiction but it does mean my tolerance has reset substantially.

Note that this follows the consumption of tia sodium held in capsules if you just dissolve tia sodium in water onset will be much sooner/quicker.

T + 27 min. I was expecting to start to feel it at this point like I usually do. I'm going, to be honest, I was in agony, and even after 72 hours without tia I still think I hadn't seen the peak of the withdrawals yet. I didn't feel anything though I panicked because this was a brand new batch that I was trying for the first time, maybe it was bunk batch :(
T + 30 min. I grow more and more concerned that the effects still haven't come over me. I head over to my kratom stash and begin to weigh out 6 grams.
T + 35 min. I continue to weigh out the white maeng da and then it all hits me at once, a blast of intense euphoria so I just have to sit the fuck down.
T + 40 min. I can't help but smile, probably the biggest fucking genuine smile that has ever been seen on my 21-year-old face.
T + 45 min. I try to fight the sedation and I head back downstairs to weigh out some more tianeptine sodium. This is really hard because I just want to sit back and bask in the euphoria but no I must take more.
T + 50 min. Have another 250mg weighed out and I decide not to capsule because that would delay the onset of the effects. This totals up to 500mg now. I parachute down 250mg with some ice-cold water.
T + 52 min. I begin to write this report up. No increase in euphoria yet. If you were you ask me why I felt so compelled to come on here to write this report up when I hadn't written anything about my experiences with tia sodium over the past month? Then, I would respond by telling you that it just must be this batch of tianeptine sodium or just that this was the longest I've managed to make it without tianeptine which resulted in a reset of my tolerance, or it could just a combination of the two. I should also add that this is my first bluelight post, don't know why but I haven't ever created an account to make posts, I usually stick to erowid and reddit. Reddit is a little lackluster when it comes to DETAILED drug reports, which maybe has been subconsciously digging at me for a while, it's just that I've been staying away from psychedelics and writing about opioids can be a little boring for the reader lol. I wouldn't want to trigger an opioid addict to go out and buy some tia (rhyme) because of the power of my words.
T+ 62 min. I finish writing up this report. I'm a fast typer (100 wpm). Still no increase in euphoria. Will report back with an update later :)

Last edited:
I feel like tianeptine used to be stronger. I ordered some about a month ago after not using for 6 months +. Really dont have much of a tolerance, though i have a high natural tolerance.

350mg should usually get me feeling pretty toasty. This last batch however required 600mg+ to get to the same place. Even batches I've had in the past 12 months seemed weaker. Maybe its me, who knows.

I'd quit while youre ahead. Tianeptine is shitty opioid to be addicted to, requires dosing every 4 hours towards the end. The withdrawal does suck and is quite depressing (after all you are essentially overdosing on an antidepressant to get high) but the withdrawal is pretty short.

yeah, it's definitely not a substance you can use everyday and if you do you will just end up taking 3 grams a day which is unfortunately extremely expensive. Not to mention the potential toxicity to the liver once you push your dose past 750mg. That's part of the reason why I never took more than 700mg at once, because I would get crazy nauseous about 4 hours after consuming, who knows if that was because of hepatotoxic reactive metabolites. I know that amineptine is toxic to the liver at high doses. The molecular formula for tianeptine is C21H25ClN2O4S and amineptine C22H28NO2. I'm by no means a biochemist so I'm not sure if tianeptine follows the same metabolic pathway as amineptine, if so, then it surely must be doing a lot more damage to the liver than tianeptine addicts think.

According to liver function blood tests my liver wasn't impaired from moderate abuse of tianeptine, however when i finally got addicted for a few months (addicted meaning i took it multiple times every day for about 60 days) i managed to keep it at around 800mg day. I have taken it up to 2g in a day, and have taken 1.5g in single doses (vomiting is hard to avoid in single doses this high, but the high is strong enough where it seems acceptable, even for a person like me who has had a vomit phobia in the past).

Im over tianeptine, though i really enjoyed it for a while there, and did interesting stuff on it. It was very disinhibiting and turned me into even more of a womanizer than I naturally am. It is nearly impossible to bust a nut after taking 800mg or more of tianeptine but you can go for hours. When i was using it say once a week, a single 1.5g dose would last a good 18 hours, and the sleep it gives is wonderfully restful. Taken right before bed it impairs sleep but take a giant dose at 11am and you'll sleep like a baby that night. Also the antidepressant effect of a giant dose is clearly perceptible the following day.

But again...to get high on tianeptine means you are essentially overdosing on antidepressants. Tianeptine and i had a good couple of years, i remember it fondly and the breakup wasn't that bad. I'm over it now. Mostly.

Is this legal? Sorry I have no idea what this thread is about.

I know there are some synthetic opiates that are questionably legal but sometimes even more damaging for the body than seed tea. Sorry just was lurking lmao

Is this legal? Sorry I have no idea what this thread is about.

I know there are some synthetic opiates that are questionably legal but sometimes even more damaging for the body than seed tea. Sorry just was lurking lmao

Tianeptine has been around for a number of years. I just stumbled onto it in a forum similar to this. I am an opiophile and thought I knew the majority of mu agonists! This one is different in that its structure belies its mu receptor activity. Check it out on WIKI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tianeptine

Tianeptine has been around for a number of years. I just stumbled onto it in a forum similar to this. I am an opiophile and thought I knew the majority of mu agonists! This one is different in that its structure belies its mu receptor activity. Check it out on WIKI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tianeptine

Why resurrect this relatively old thead out of curiosity (i don't mind, its not a problem, simply curious).

I'd avoid tianeptine if you a predisposed to opioid abuse. Its very addictive. I did enjoy for a bit but either the quality of it changed or I did.

I'm sorry! I didn't realize this was so old.

Opioid use! It would make my like soooo much easier if opiates were legal and sold in stores. Thanks for the advise though!

OK this is old but let me ask

Could this curb heroin withdrawals? Anyone know if this is legal in NL rn?

It is an opioid and will substitute for heroin, so it doesn't really curb withdrawal but rather replaces dependence. I'd say 1000mg of tianeptine equals around 100mg of pure heroin (ie diacetylmorphine, though more like 80mg if IV).

Problem is, once you're used to it, it is pretty short acting. I found it to not be as bad as heroin withdrawal, but it's no fun. However I have heard some pretty nasty horror stories.

It is an opioid and will substitute for heroin, so it doesn't really curb withdrawal but rather replaces dependence. I'd say 1000mg of tianeptine equals around 100mg of pure heroin (ie diacetylmorphine, though more like 80mg if IV).

Problem is, once you're used to it, it is pretty short acting. I found it to not be as bad as heroin withdrawal, but it's no fun. However I have heard some pretty nasty horror stories.
I want to use it only for 1 night while I am flying to Greece, because I will need to wait till the next day to buy heroin

I feel like kratom won't cut it, could I use this as a substitute instead of kratom? And is it legal, like can I pass it through the airport security without hiding it?

I want to use it only for 1 night while I am flying to Greece, because I will need to wait till the next day to buy heroin

I feel like kratom won't cut it, could I use this as a substitute instead of kratom? And is it legal, like can I pass it through the airport security without hiding it?
I know this is a really late reply, but how was your flight? How was scoring H in Greece? Vacation or going home?

Im over tianeptine, though i really enjoyed it for a while there, and did interesting stuff on it. It was very disinhibiting and turned me into even more of a womaniser than I naturally am.

Is it tianeptine sodium the one you are talking about?

Is Tia sodium even around anymore? I thought it was gone and replaced by the slower acting one

I have heard that Tianeptine will kill your Kratom buzz. In other words, the tolerance from it makes Kratom never the same again.

I have come across some Tianeptine and I have had a great relationship with Kratom for years.
I take a gram or so of Kratom once a week tops and usually less often. I use it for getting work done and I highly value my relationship with it. Great for those days when you really don't feel like mowing the (big) lawn.

So, how often can you do Tianeptine and not affect your Kratom effects? Also, what would be a good starter dose for Tianeptine (Sodium) for someone who (purposely) dabbles in opiates only occasionally? My Hydrocodone dose is higher than it was when I was a teenager, but not much.

Last edited: