• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Tianeptine - a 1 time order for experiment before country bans it. 120mg, felt nothing :(

LandsEnd20

Greenlighter
Yes I have a history of loving opiates so much that I would marry them (addiction). However I came across some stuff by accident on reddit about Tia so I thought I would just experiment. I say experiment because the negatives seem to out weight the positives... aka the short duration, compulsive redosing, fast tolerance, and hellish detox.

I am not a fan of something that reminds of a RC but I thought I would give it a try since if 2 states have banned it, more will follow. DEA has its eyes on it.

Hell I cant even get Kratom because Wisconsin is a dumbass state and has it banned still. I couldnt get kratom anymore for my pain so my doc gave me oxy - and down the addiction road I went. Thanks Wisconsin.

Anyways I put roughly 120mg into capsules. Took 1. Waited 30 minutes. Nothing. Took another. Waited 30. Nothing. And so on.

2 weeks ago I came off hard opiates (heroin) and been clean from it since. Not even subs.

I ordered from a vendor that it looks like people praise too.

Should I try 300mg?

Maybe I have a long term opiate tolerance to this?

I'd just write it off before the addiction rekindles itself with something you wont have access to anymore. I was born and raised in WI (Oshkosh) but things are way better out west as long as you can deal with dry heat and wildfires. Oh, and the 15% less oxygen where I'm located.

I'd just write it off before the addiction rekindles itself with something you wont have access to anymore. I was born and raised in WI (Oshkosh) but things are way better out west as long as you can deal with dry heat and wildfires. Oh, and the 15% less oxygen where I'm located.

Well Covid isolation made my addiction come back. I had been clean for just about 3 years. Then my anxiety just go so bad, my doc wouldnt adjust my benzo dose - and so I caved to opiates again. I was having a lot of panic attacks over the initial lock down. I have an essential job so I was still working but the panic attacks were getting in the way of my job too.

I am not a person who has local connections for drugs - oh heavens no - my anxiety would never allow that. So I use dark net markets to get my drugs. Yes it gives me anxiety too but at least the "reviews" help confirm what you are getting.

Anyways... what I was trying to get at is that my most recent opiate binge didn't really do it for me. I might still be addicted to them but this time was different which is what I am using to keep myself thinking clean. When I get hit by cravings I ask myself, "Whats the point of wasting the little money I have to be high and not even enjoy it?"

No matter the opiate - I just didn't enjoy the high. The high was the usual expected for whatever substance. But... I just was bored I guess. Back in 2016 I was using opiates like crazy to play tons of computer games. This time around, just didn't have that much of a "boost" in interest in playing games. And I do still play lots of games.

I dont know but its like im mentally tired of opiates. And I was so annoyed by feeling that way that I tried fent, oxy, hydromorphone, and heroin (good quality too). Just nothing did it for me so I said it was time to clean up again.

I was ACTUALLY DEPRESSED over the matter. I really wanted the fun times of my 2016 opiate addiction back and nothing was working.