• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

thunder cat pokeballs

floridabreakz420

Greenlighter
hey everyone i just got a hold of some blue thundercat pokeballs!! I tested with a marquis but i swear on my life that the first color i saw was an orangeish brown that of course faded to black/purple WTF is up with the orange color. Btw my Marquis is only a few months old.

Marquis turning orange/brown is an indication of amps - I hope that helps

yeah i know that but it just seems like someone else would have reported on this. I doubt im the only person thats ever tested these with a marquis, i just find it strange that pokes have this rep for being clean blah blah blah. Im going to take them this weekend regardless, as the puddle didnt stay orange, it was just the first color i saw initially.

Has anyone else seen amps in poke's?? Someone should really send in some of the newer poke's to edata.org. I'm am very curious to know whats in them now for sure. Id send one in but i am strapped for cash.

yeah i know that but it just seems like someone else would have reported on this. I doubt im the only person thats ever tested these with a marquis, i just find it strange that pokes have this rep for being clean blah blah blah. Im going to take them this weekend regardless, as the puddle didnt stay orange, it was just the first color i saw initially.

Has anyone else seen amps in poke's?? Someone should really send in some of the newer poke's to edata.org. I'm am very curious to know whats in them now for sure. Id send one in but i am strapped for cash.

Maybe you got a copycat. There's at least 5 copycat pokeball types going around. Some are thin, some have huge dots in the middle, some are small, some are crumbly. From your test result, I am very certain there is MDxx + Amp in the pill.

Not alll pokes are clean, for over a year the odd stamp have contained amp. The majority ive seen tested were clean but not all. Everyone just needs to test and not rely on a pills popularity and reputation. I know of 3 stamps in the last year to test positive for amp, tbe purple lady pokes 1 year ago were the first. Knew of.

At severely e-tarded, these are'nt copycats I check pr all the time so i know what they look like and i've taken real pokeballs a few times so im 100% positive they are the real press.

This is a perfect example of why not to base the quality of a pill off reputation. TEST, TEST, TEST!!

cheap Ed Hardy Rhinestone Tank Tops

cheap Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy clothes exporters in usa,wholesale Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy clothing wholesalers in uk,discount Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy outlet Importers,replica Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy polos Traders china,sale Ed Hardy Jeans,original Ed Hardy hoodie suppliers,authentic Ed Hardy shirt distributor,replica Ed Hardy Tshirt no minimum,Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy cotton tshirts warehouse,Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy coats manufacturers,Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy jackets clearance lots credit card,originalRhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy shirts store no minimum,authentic Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy fleece distributors In Bulk,kids Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy factory canada,fake Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy rhinestone tees for less free shipping,outlet Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy hats,knock off Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy jeans for sale paypal,we love high caps,high quality handbags is fits well for you,name brand purses and name brand bag sales well on our country,we have many new style hoodies,fashion belts,girls need ourRhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy briefs,women need our tank tops too,cheap Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy underwears is very sexy,do you need Rhinestone Tank Tops Ed Hardy swimwears?