L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Threesome w/ my wife and my cousin.

Jrians

Greenlighter
So this post isn't quite about what I have experienced but soon to experience. First off, Let me start by saying that I am happily married going on 4 years. Now, since the very beginning of my relationship with my wife I brought up the threesome conversation and she seemed like she didn't really care for it which kind of through me off a bit because she told me she dated women in her past and how much of a sex fiend she was with me lol. My wife is beyond freaky and she wasn't afraid to show it right away. Anyways, I figured since it was early in our relationship she just didn't want to share the man she was falling in love with me. Makes sense.

Fast forward two years later and we're married! One night, about a little over a year into marriage, we were drinking at home and got a little fucked up then of course went to the room to begin out wild sesh of drunk sex and she mentioned that she wanted to see me fuck another girl! We had our wild sesh of drunk sex and went to sleep. In the morning when we woke up I asked her if she was serious about what she said or was it just her being horny, intoxicated, and in the moment. She told me she was serious and that she wanted to start looking for a girl to have our first threesome with. We both agreed that we didn't want randoms so she went through her list of girlfriends and I went through my list of girls that I personally knew that I thought would be interested. The following week was my cousins 22nd birthday and she invited all cousins 21+ to come out and drink/celebrate with her. So that night it was my female cousin (birthday girl), two guy cousins, another female cousin that I had not seen in 10 years, myself, and my wife. It was my wifes first time meeting all of them. These cousins are from my step dads side and growing up as kids we were all pretty close but as we got into high school/college we didn't see each other much. So I'm family/cousins by marriage and like myself, my female cousin that I had not seen in 10 years is also family through marriage. I'm going to call her "EM". I'm 26 and she's 24. EM and I had "history" when we were younger of being a little "closer" than cousins should be. My mom married my step dad when I was 2 years old so this family was pretty much the family I grew up with and was all I knew. I still remember this day too, I was 12. I was over at my cousins house staying the weekend because we had a soccer tournament. We were playing soccer in the house in the middle of the living room and our Uncle walks in with Em and introduces her as our new cousin. I'll name this cousin house "BG". Now BG's house was the favorite and #1 house in the whole family that all the cousins had our sleepovers at and where the family got together for holidays. During this time, BG and I had tons of weekend sleepovers because we played soccer together. He also has a little sister and since EM was new to the family and she enjoyed being around us she would come sleep over too. We loved playing hide-n-seek at night when it was dark. So we introduced EM to it and how we play. While we play, EM is following me and hiding wherever I hide so one round we were hiding in the closet together and she was sitting on my lap and put my hands over her privates and started to rub on her. Her being 2 years younger (10) than me and of course being a girl I thought she would probably freak out or just feel really uncomfortable but idk I just had this feeling inside me to make that move because of the vibe I was getting from her. And I was shocked by her move. She got off my lap, turned around to look at me, and then started kissing me while she rubbed her hands all over my 12 year old dick. They never found where we were hiding so we stayed inside that closest for a good 20min then eventually came out separately when no one was near the room. That was probably the first time I felt the sensation of a thrill. I was young and going to that level of what we did in that closest. I just met this girl a week before and not only that but she's my cousin! Knowing that she's considered family and we did what we did only turned me on even more while we were in the moment.
For the next 2 years, every now and then when I stayed over BG's house for a tournament Em would happen to be staying over too. We found our ways to fuck around, it eventually became easy as just walking into an empty room really quick just to get a couple kisses in or feels and no one would ever think of anything suspicious because we're cousins! Lol
I'm about 15 now and Sophmore in HS. Got into a serious relationship that lasted all of HS. With playing soccer, trying to focus on school, my immediate family and my girlfriend.. I really didn't keep in touch with any of my cousins except for BG. After HS and a few years into college. I'm now 21, and I heard from my step dad that EM was joining the Marines and she'll be stationed in Japan. Didn't care, whatever lol. She does her first 3 years in Japan then came back to be stationed on the WC. Another two years go by and I am 26, now we can resume back to my cousin 22nd birthday. It has now been about 10 years since I've seen EM. From when she was 14 to her being 24. Holy fuck! Did she look amazing. I'm an ass guy and she had a nice big butt just calling my name! But yeah, she also got married but at the time separated from her husband. She kept in contact with my other cousins thoroughout all the years but me and her had absolutely none so that night at the bar my wife danced and tried to show my guy cousins to loosen up and have a good time while EM and I did a lot of catching up. Towards the end of the night my wife ended up being a little too drunk so I walked her to the car, giving my cousins a little more time to party until I came back for them. Now EM, myself, and my two guy cousins are walking back to my car.. EM stops to take off her heels and using me to lean on and I grabbed that ass and pulled her in for that kiss and she kissed back. Our other cousins were walking about 20-30ft ahead of us and at any moment could have turned around and seen us kissing. After a few seconds, she pushed me off, grabbed my hand, Ran around the corner into a parking structure and up the stairs to the rooftop where she unbuckled my belt, put her finger over my lips to "shush" me as she got on her knees and took me in her mouth. This time I had "liquid courage" in me but I also had that same vibe from her as I did when we were little. I had a feeling she was still a down ass bitch. At the same time, it was a huge risk. After that night we kept in touch for the next two months. It was now Christmas and she was back with her husband. My wife and I decided to go to my family gathering on Xmas and there we saw EM and her husband. This time around EM and my wife conversed a lot while me and EM's husband got to know each other and talked sports. We talked about hanging out on the weekends to drink, play cards and chill so we did that the following week for NYE's at their home. EM and my wife found out how they are just alike and honestly they're pretty much like twins. Personality, attitude, likes/dislikes, all the same. And not to forget, I said EM has a big butt, well my wife is even bigger. We start playing beer pong and getting tipsy, just enjoying the night and listening to music. I can definitely feel the vibe from EM now. We wanted to fuck each other but some how hide it from her husband AND I had to convince my wife that MY COUSIN is the girl I want to have our first threesome with lol. Nothing ended up happening that weekend or even the next 4 weekends after that. On the 5th weekend they came to our house. During BP, my wife would yell "Suck my pussy!" To EM whenever she made a shot. EM's husband felt sick after a few games of BP and went to lay down in the guest room. I grabbed my wife, shoved her in my room and onto the bed, walked right back out to EM and said go eat that shit while I record and lookout. I recorded EM's ass up, face down in my wife. It all lasted a good 5min or so because we didn't want to risk all coming out of the room together but I enjoyed every second of it. Everything about it is so wrong but inside feels so right to me. Not only is a woman going behind her husbands back, but she's devouring the wife of her cousin who she also had in ber mouth a few months ago. EM has now tasted both of us and her husband has no idea. The thrill of getting caught fascinates me. I'd do it again and again.Unfortunately, EM got news she was going to be stationed back in Japan for 3 years and that was the last weekend we visited each other. The 3 of us still keep in touch right now and talk/fantasize about what we're going to do to each other when EM returns. My wife and I have had about 4 threesomes now but most anticipated one and one we are anxiously waiting for is EM. She was the first girl we had agreed to fuck together and I bet you it's going to be the best. I'll make sure to record and post a few clips for you all ;) lol jk

Btw, want to say I love my wife so much. We have tons of things that we share interests in and I knew she was a freak from the get-go but I was always hopeful she would get on the same level and be down for whatever I throw at her. It took some time but she opened up and we have the greatest sex life I could ask for. Now while we wait for my cousin to get back from Japan, I think Ill try after my wife's sister.

Be careful with the cousin. Sounds like she wants to leave her husband, maybe you should all go poly?

How were the other threesomes?

Nah, my cousin actually loves her husband and wants a future and family with him. But if she ever did leave him I would be all for a Poly with my cousin.

The other threesomes were legit. I enjoyed them all in different ways. That extra person can definitely change the vibe during sex which makes it interesting.