• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Thoughts on LSD similar to thoughts on weed?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
Ive got aholdd of some really good LSD layed at 125ug per tab. Never have done LSD before but im very intrigued to try. The thing i hate about weed is it makes me think too much that i get exhausted mentally and i come up weird conclusions that gives me anxiety if i smoke too much.. So im concerned if LSD promotes the same type of thinking as weed does? Because i've heard that LSD can be very thought provoking, but maybe in a different way?

Ive got aholdd of some really good LSD layed at 125ug per tab. Never have done LSD before but im very intrigued to try. The thing i hate about weed is it makes me think too much that i get exhausted mentally and i come up weird conclusions that gives me anxiety if i smoke too much.. So im concerned if LSD promotes the same type of thinking as weed does? Because i've heard that LSD can be very thought provoking, but maybe in a different way?

Psychedelics definitely can produce strange thought patterns, but I find they do so in different ways. LSA gives me this runaway thought explosion where my mind is going 1000 mph and is producing new thoughts faster than I can identify them. This can definitely be overwhelming, but if you just let go and let it happen you'll be fine. Interestingly MXE does this for me as well.

AL-LAD produces a similar but totally pleasant effect where one thought quickly leads to another, but it has an order and logic to it. It's much more manageable and can be just exhilarating.

Mushrooms do this in a more organic feeling way where I find my mind just moving from different thoughts on it's own and I just forget the previous thought. It's befuddling, but not anxiety provoking.

I've only done low dose LSD, and it just gave me a fuzzy, blissed out love feeling. At higher doses, I don't know yet. It seems to me every drug has its own character in this regard.

My advice to you is wait to drop the tabs until you're in a less anxious state of mind. Letting go and not fighting the effects is crucial to a good trip. I highly doubt you'll have a bad time, in my experience marijuana is far more likely to induce anxious and paranoid states than classic psychs. But you do need to be prepared to accept and adapt to whatever mind state you get thrown into. Just be positive, accepting, and curious.

I'd also recommend testing your tabs with ehrlich's at the least if you haven't already. Knowing exactly what you're putting in your body is a very calming thing for me.

Psychedelics definitely can produce strange thought patterns, but I find they do so in different ways. LSA gives me this runaway thought explosion where my mind is going 1000 mph and is producing new thoughts faster than I can identify them. This can definitely be overwhelming, but if you just let go and let it happen you'll be fine. Interestingly MXE does this for me as well.

AL-LAD produces a similar but totally pleasant effect where one thought quickly leads to another, but it has an order and logic to it. It's much more manageable and can be just exhilarating.

Mushrooms do this in a more organic feeling way where I find my mind just moving from different thoughts on it's own and I just forget the previous thought. It's befuddling, but not anxiety provoking.

I've only done low dose LSD, and it just gave me a fuzzy, blissed out love feeling. At higher doses, I don't know yet. It seems to me every drug has its own character in this regard.

My advice to you is wait to drop the tabs until you're in a less anxious state of mind. Letting go and not fighting the effects is crucial to a good trip. I highly doubt you'll have a bad time, in my experience marijuana is far more likely to induce anxious and paranoid states than classic psychs. But you do need to be prepared to accept and adapt to whatever mind state you get thrown into. Just be positive, accepting, and curious.

I'd also recommend testing your tabs with ehrlich's at the least if you haven't already. Knowing exactly what you're putting in your body is a very calming thing for me.
Wow thanks alot for that well wrote reply! Very useful info :)

^Yeap, but don't do it. It is far better to take more lsd, then less lsd. Taking 50-150 ug is like standing halfway between full-on psychedelia and soberness. This state provides more anxiety.

While weed is very good for listening to music, I find it pretty dark and overpoweringly heavy overall.
lsd and shrooms etc. are brighter than weed, less sleepy hungry.
That goes for mood, thoughts, feelings, emotions, memories, attitude etc.

In a nice environment with a decent attitude, no obligations, and no machinery to handle, you can certainly do a whole lsd dose your first time.

My preference is for less usually, but I can appreciate jumping all the way in for this experience your first time.

There is only one first time.

Afterwards you can play with dosage up or down but it will never again be the first time.