• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Those orange bars people keep asking about.

EducationalReasons

Greenlighter
DISCLAIMER: I SUCK AT WRITING. SORRY EBOLA FOR NOT USING PARAGRAPHS! :D
Hey there everbody. Here posting semi sober for the first time (90mgs adderall XR taken 8 hours ago) :D...so first I want to say, I am not by any means trying to identify a drug. Nor am I sourcing (no way I'd ruin my connections by giving the internet their name lol) I simply want to say that I have personally been in the same room that orange xannax bars were being pressed. These were definitely 3.5 mgs (give or take according to the guy pressing) STILL THOUGH, just because I witnessed this and have personally tested them (sublingual) with great results (lasted much longer for some reason)...the fact that I witnessed people producing them means that ANYBODY CAN PRESS SHIT INTO A PILL!!!! If you find orange xannax bars, I personally wouldn't recommend spending your money on them or taking them. I've noticed over the past month or so in the Chicago area many people have been raving about these orange bars. I've also had to apologize to a friend for assuring him his orange bars were 3.5 mgs. The dude bought a SHITLOAD at our areas average price per mg ($7 a pop). My friend told me how they didnt effect him at all and had to be fake. He was right. They were absolute duds. Being the curious guy I am I stupidly tested one sunlingual to check the taste and initially figured they didnt taste the same because the kitchen sink manufactuer must have used different binders. So the next day I tried 3 in the am and felt nothing so redosed 6 more of the fake bars...then FOURTEEN at once the day after that. (NEVER DO THIS. I personally have taken 40mgs of alpazolam on multiple occasions while managing to survive somehow. I have a stupidly high tolerance. You probably don't.) Still felt Nothing. Definitely not xannax and tasted alot like baking soda and salt (ewww). So the whole reason I'm posting this is for everyone's safety. If you find orange xannax bars or really any color other than green, yellow, or white, (I've heard of red bars recently as well) please make sure you trust your supplier or somehow have tested it (sorry, i have no idea how to test if something is actually alprazolam. Not the same as testing mdma).....sadly, many of us users trust our suppliers way to much. Suppliers are in it for the money, they cld give a shit about you. We are in it for the experience. So be careful who you trust, and definitely be careful taking strange pills. Idk how to post a photo, the ones i have that are definitely legit look exactly the same as a yellow bar except it's not quite as perfect, and they are orange. Obviously. So check for imperfections, always be safe. Drugs can be used for many positive reasons but dealers usually only "use" them for profit .......therefore I'll end this by saying if you are going to trust taking ANY KIND of pill, even if it looks legit...find out the safest way possible if it is the real deal. If you are like me and dont know how to test anything but mdma, you better REALLLLLLLY trust your supplier. You most likely won't be as lucky as I was to actually witness some of the pressing process.....just a bit of advice for whoever may use pharmaceuticals purchased on the street. Have a great night (or day wherever u are :) ) and PLEASE STAY SAFE!

Yeah, this was really fucking annoying back in the bay area just about every xanax bar was not alprazolam but phenazepam pressed into the yellow bars or the white ones that say xanax and 2 on the other side, at least they had a benzodiazepine in em, but yeah there are all bizarre types of alprazolam being pressed out there, I've had 3.5's pressed into gummies, etc. There were also cases of bars being pressed with fentanyl which is just murder. Anyway, always SL your benzos, that's my way of knowing whats what. Someone once tried to sell me some fake bars and didn't expect me to put them under my tongue, and when I started to feel a chemical burn and gagging I knew it was bullshit.

Speaking of bay Xanax some badly pressed white bars with the 2 on the back contained fentanyl not a benzo.... They have showed up in Indiana as well so these deadly bars are traveling from the bay area where they originated

I see fake white and green bars in my area that contain real alprazolam so I guess its not bad they do look off on the edges. Some seem stronger than 2 mg aswell

Don't get me wrong there are lots of alprazolam loaded Street pressed bars that can be more heavily dosed than 2 mg, but don't expect this to be a common case where empty fakes are more likely.

I have never however seen a G3722 fake bar, those were the only bars I'd buy, other than that, I'd stick to kpins and footballs.