Open Discussion "This post edited by 'a moderator'- can the moderator use their username please?

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Hello,

Can the admin please look into changing the settings so whomever is making a decision to edit or whatever a post that they are owning that decision please?

Not questioning any decision, edits did for most of the time have who was editing and that was a lot better generally, cant think of any benefit of not doing that.

@mal3volent what do you reckon of this, like to hear what you reckon.,

I usually try to remember to sign them at the end -mal.

If you can't figure out who did it based on which forum the post was in and you really want to know, message the appropriate smod or an admin and they can tell you.

I honestly don't know if its possible to make that change in the settings or not. I don't think it is, but I will look into it.

Reactions: CFC
Ok, sweet thanks.

Wouldnt know if this was just a thing that the xeno software did or if it was just done at one time, it doesnt make much sense to not have that automatic "edited by ....." a generic thing. I know that mod edits previously automatically had the "last edited by ......" thing, which did have the benefit for the general public to see who were generally active around of a time, not having that tends to take away some of the personality a bit, .

Nice to see the old mod notes in red thing too. Little things that make a big difference.

<3

I will always sign the thrust of my mod rod with 'Yours, Fubz'

It's only polite, innit?

You could just use the couple minutes leeway before the time clock kicks in to stealth edit lol, drops kinda deserved that ha ha

You could just use the couple minutes leeway before the time clock kicks in to stealth edit lol, drops kinda deserved that ha ha

I don't believe that exists anymore. IIRC the leeway disappeared when we moved to xenforo.

I don't believe that exists anymore. IIRC the leeway disappeared when we moved to xenforo.

That sucks, cant see logs obviously but I'll write "my dog has fleas" directly under here then ninja edit, if there's a timestamp no leeway, that might be important or just xeno adding on a way to charge money.

Yeah we all get a 5 minute editing window. As for not naming individual moderators, it's annoying zep, but it's built into the software like that with no option to change it.

Why? My favorite moderator has the name "?"! 🤣

Gives me something to keep my mind occupied with for days and nights on end (trying to guess who it was)!

The bonus: "?" doesn't give you warning points! 🤣 So stop complaining!