• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

This Man Broke Into Police Evidence Room And Stole 110 Pounds Of Marijuana

poledriver

Bluelighter
This Man Broke Into Police Evidence Room And Stole 110 Pounds Of Marijuana

Roderrete Dewrayne McClure, who lives in East Texas, was just sentenced to 56 months in federal prison for attempting to sell 110 pounds of marijuana.

But McClure’s story is no typical drug-bust tale; his is something straight out of a movie or some sort of Breaking Bad-esque drama.

This is because McClure had stolen his weed stash from the Tenaha City Marshal’s Office evidence room.

According to the indictment in McClure’s case, which was summarized by Courthouse News Service, McClure used a rifle that he’d purchased from a local Wal-Mart to shoot out the glass door of the evidence room.

Once inside, he took as much weed as he could, replacing it with fire starter logs to make it look like nothing was missing.

He then “damaged the video recording system and left a Spanish-language document and map indicating travel from Brownsville to make it appear a Mexican drug organization was responsible.”

According to prosecutors, McClure’s incredible heist began unravelling when he “took digital images of the stolen marijuana and transmitted them to a person identified only as T.F. in order to facilitate the sale of the drugs in the Dallas area.”

A short time later, McClure gave a portion of his stash to a person identified as K.M. so it could be sold in and around Shreveport, Louisiana.

After being arrested, McClure plead guilty to the charge of conspiracy to distribute marijuana, and this week he was finally sentenced to a little more than 4.5 years in federal prison.

A local news source reported that McClure had also been accused of stealing seven guns, some cocaine, and prescription drugs from the evidence room.

It’s unclear whether or not these accusations led to actual charges, or if they played any role in the sentencing McClure was given.

Tenaha, where McClure stole the marijuana, is a small town of about 1,100 people in Eastern Texas, close to the Louisiana state line.

http://greenrushdaily.com/2015/12/0...dence-room-and-stole-110-pounds-of-marijuana/

Haha I bet everyone wishes they coul spend 30 secs in there. Od just grab all the smack and pills lol. It says a rifle was able to shoot thru the door. Don't those thing have this steel dkors l around?

It would have been better if he left a letter at the police station demanding a ransom for the marijuana. At the end of the letter he would say "you have five hours to meet my demands, after that I am smoking one joint an hour and if you don't want any casualties you will do as I say"