• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids this liquid morphine sucks..

RainDogtheCat

Bluelighter
Ok so as some of you may have already read I have been having trouble getting high from this liquid morph oral solution 100mg per 5ml. This is day 3. First day i drank like 2ml and just had a terrible burning pain in my stomach, but discovered it was because I ate a big meal just before drinking it. Yesterday I plugged 1ml probably 4 times over the course of the day without any luck, ended up drinking a couple ml and getting slightly buzzed off it. Today I plugged 1ml twice AFTER A BOWEL MOVEMENT and without eating anything and got NOTHING. I keep reading how amazing plugging morph is but I can't seem to get it I just drank I dunno another 2ml and am feeling a little buzzed but not much at all just kinda light headed. Where is the euphoria? WHere is the crazy sedation every1 is talking about. Every1 is talking about how awesome this stuff is but I would trade it away in a sec for some oxy or h. Can somebody please help me. Thanks

P.S. Yes it's real one of the bottles was unopened and still sealed

If they're the rubber top ampules its easy for someone to remove and then dilute the solution. It could be a matter of tolerance, for someone with a relatively high heroin tolerance 100mg isn't really too much but for an intolerant individual it could be puke city.

Bottom line is this thread is essentially a waste of space and a violation of the rules. We can't tell you why or why not your drugs may or may not be bunk. If you have a question concerning your safety in relation to all this then we can definitely help. But you don't need more than one thread or post asking essentially the same thing.

I keep reading how amazing plugging morph is but I can't seem to get it I just drank I dunno another 2ml and am feeling a little buzzed but not much at all just kinda light headed.

maybe you are expecting too much. if you get dizzy/sick from taking it then it obviously is having an effect. maybe your body just likes other opioids better.

there is no rule that says drugs HAVE to be fun/euphoric to everyone, under every situation.

What is your tolerance like for oxycodone? A lot of people don't realize how comparatively weak it is. If it were me I would probably start fresh on a new day because you already fucked today up and taking more is not going to give you a rush. But realize morphine is only HALF as strong as oxy. So a full 5 ml is only like 50 mg of oxy. When I was using like a normal human being my average would be two blues (30 mg IR oxy) so 60 mg total. You are talking about starting with 1 ml plugged (so like a 10 mg perc) and then slowly adding 1 more over the course of the day and then later on taking 20 mg IMO that is a VERY weak dose, so I am not surprised. However, it is a good thing you did it that way because now you know to try 3 - 6 ML plugged right off the bat.

But if you really are that new to opiates and require that little to get high, I would say just quit using that shit while you can. Opiates are great right up until they aren't. So maybe it was a sign to just move on.

maybe you are expecting too much. if you get dizzy/sick from taking it then it obviously is having an effect. maybe your body just likes other opioids better.

there is no rule that says drugs HAVE to be fun/euphoric to everyone, under every situation.

yeah...its just good for pain, hardly anyone appreciates it for what it does do...

is it necessary to make so many threads on the same topic?

What is your tolerance like for oxycodone? A lot of people don't realize how comparatively weak it is. If it were me I would probably start fresh on a new day because you already fucked today up and taking more is not going to give you a rush. But realize morphine is only HALF as strong as oxy. So a full 5 ml is only like 50 mg of oxy. When I was using like a normal human being my average would be two blues (30 mg IR oxy) so 60 mg total. You are talking about starting with 1 ml plugged (so like a 10 mg perc) and then slowly adding 1 more over the course of the day and then later on taking 20 mg IMO that is a VERY weak dose, so I am not surprised. However, it is a good thing you did it that way because now you know to try 3 - 6 ML plugged right off the bat.

But if you really are that new to opiates and require that little to get high, I would say just quit using that shit while you can. Opiates are great right up until they aren't. So maybe it was a sign to just move on.

Ok see that makes sense! You are the first person to ever say this. All i have been hearing and reading is people saying how insanely powerful morphine is and how careful you should be and blah blah blah. I am used to taking 80mg of oxy so ya I guess i will try like 4ml plugged or atleast 5ml drank? Sorry I am apparently annoying everybody I just want to do some nod on some opiates and I am living in a place right now where I cant get my lovely oxy or h very easily, so I am stuck with this baby formula. Thank you very much mad dash for the advice. Peace

If you are used to high dosages of oxycodone, morphine may seem like it has a lot of side effects and is generally underwhelming compared to oxy.

Part of the reason oxycodone is in such wide usage medically, and not oral morphine, is 'cause it generally has more euphoric and painkilling properties then side effects like ability to induce nausea, itching, sedation etc. Also, orally administered morphine is only like ~40% absorbed. Oxy is almost entirely absorbed orally.

Morphine is the gold standard narcotic though, and given that heroin is effectively just a high efficiency prodrug for morphine (studies show if you dose pople at the same effective potency levelwith heroin or with morphine, even seasoned junkies can't tell the difference) there is a need for care, especially if you inject ... However some people also fail to note that oxycodone is not any better. It's still a strong opioid too.

Anyway regarding dosage: if you take 80mg of instant release oxycodone to get high, try plugging 4mL IR morphine solution (80mg) and see where that gets you. Oxycodone and morphine are about the same potency when you ignore bioavailibility, so that should put you right about where you want to be.

Remember, you can always take more later, but you can't un-dose drugs. And taking too much opioid will be quite uncomfortable, actually, even at levels far below what will kill you by stopping your respiration.

oral morphine rarely has done anything for me under 100mg, and even then it isn't really euphoric. compare this to an injection of 30mg of pure morphine and i am high and amazingly so. the reverse is true for oral oxycodone and injection of oxycodone. 80mg of oral oxycodone puts me on the nod all night, but when banging it, i could do 4 times as much in an evening. so it depends on your ROA really and individual metabolism.