Mental Health This is starting to creep me out... why do me and my boyfriend see all the same shit when we hallucinate?

PrincessCrizzack

Bluelighter
when we were awake smoking crack for days and days ofc we start to hallucinate
we were seeing and thinking ALL the same delusions it was weird
there was a coat hanging in his room and it "started moving" we were both looking at it and he asked if I saw it and I did
then we both saw a guy in a window across from us
there was more but how are we seeing ALL the same things is this normal?
(we knew that stuff wasn't there though and we slept since then)

seeing people watching you from windows is totally normal. i would have it also where it would start as just one out of one window, and then the whole window is crowded, then another window would start to fill.

i think we fundamentally have similar fears, and brain chemistry is comparable between people. also, if you notice one person staring at something, you're more likely to stare at it. if you're both in crack psychosis, it will likely start behaving unusually for both of you, and there's only so many things a coat can do.

do you get things morph into animals that are giong to attack you? just wondering if my own psychoses are also pretty normal. fucking petriyfing though even if you can tell yourself its not real.

The last time I was in stimulant psychosis a few months ago for a day or so was when I overamped. I remember sitting at my table facing my wardrobe and distinctly seeing a person watching me from inside, as well as hearing radio music playing from my air conditioning (this is my typical first sign of psychosis) and also ants crawling up the walls.

Fortunately, as my drug and alcohol social worker once said to me, I have a remarkable ability to be able to stay incredibly calm during these episodes of psychosis as I immediately go 'ah, this'll be the meth I've been taking for a couple of days' and then I just ignore the hallucinations until I go to sleep, since I know they will disappear by the next morning.

The hallucinations are largely a result of sleep deprivation combined with stimulant use. I'd been awake from Wednesday till Saturday and I go into mild psychosis without fail by day 3, so day four I wasn't having a great time.

I just turned away from the wardrobe and faced in the opposite direction, and kept reminding myself that I didn't have an ant infestation, I was hallucinating because I'd been awake for 4 days and done a over a gram of meth. It's a natural consequence of the choices I made.

Knowing it goes away following sleep helps keep me calm. That may be something to remind yourself if this happens again.

I find listening to music helps drown out the sounds I hallucinate so I put on my noise cancelling headphones and listen to something relaxing.

The first time I got psychosis real badly I'd been up for a while, 5 days I think. I started seeing the shadow people and realised what was happening and took some Seroquel to shut it down. After that, I stopped binging for more than 2-3 days (this was during my period of heavy use in 2017).

Unfortunately, my experience with stimulant psychosis is that once you experience it for the first time, it's going to keep happening to you whenever you use and hit your threshold. That's 3 days for me. Your milage may vary.

It's called group or shared hallucination it's a real genuine live phenomena I experienced it myself many times ketamine in particular has the capacity to induce this memorable details fully lifelike consciously shared experience.

Group hallucinations when back in hippy days just from LSD and people being more connected so it's a long documented phenomenon.

I would say that is likely the reason hear nothing to be spoken about actually appreciate.

Our consciousnesses are not as separate as we like to imagine we still have this to learn better at large

So it's really just that simple for me here without delving deeper or barking up wrong trees.

Last edited:
there was a coat hanging in his room and it "started moving" we were both looking at it and he asked if I saw it and I did

It's called follie a deux (madness of two). Shared psychosis is a real thing. It's really interesting actually, that psychosis can be contagious sometimes. Two people can have exactly the same hallucinations and/or delusions and even group psychosis can occur where it is shared my a large group of people.

It can happen i used to see police helicopters while we were on crank by the end of the night i would have my friends see them aswell

In olden times, it was a known phenomenon too where, if 2 people out of 3 company took LSD....the 3rd person basically tripped as well, as if they had taken the same dose.

Too many days smoking rock can cause really fucked up delirium. I visoting my friend before he went to rehab, he had smoked like 20g in 4 days and was talking to the wall. He thought his neighbors were spying on him.
Lay off the pipe for a while or altogether, crack cocaine is the most insidious drug ever. It fucking takes your soul and doesn't let you go.

my boyfriend and my friend said they saw a girl with long hair covering her face and I kinda chuckled but then realized wait.. they hallucinated that... she sees the same stuff as me too all 3 of us at once.. its chilling..

The last time I was in stimulant psychosis a few months ago for a day or so was when I overamped. I remember sitting at my table facing my wardrobe and distinctly seeing a person watching me from inside, as well as hearing radio music playing from my air conditioning (this is my typical first sign of psychosis) and also ants crawling up the walls.

Fortunately, as my drug and alcohol social worker once said to me, I have a remarkable ability to be able to stay incredibly calm during these episodes of psychosis as I immediately go 'ah, this'll be the meth I've been taking for a couple of days' and then I just ignore the hallucinations until I go to sleep, since I know they will disappear by the next morning.

The hallucinations are largely a result of sleep deprivation combined with stimulant use. I'd been awake from Wednesday till Saturday and I go into mild psychosis without fail by day 3, so day four I wasn't having a great time.

I just turned away from the wardrobe and faced in the opposite direction, and kept reminding myself that I didn't have an ant infestation, I was hallucinating because I'd been awake for 4 days and done a over a gram of meth. It's a natural consequence of the choices I made.

Knowing it goes away following sleep helps keep me calm. That may be something to remind yourself if this happens again.

I find listening to music helps drown out the sounds I hallucinate so I put on my noise cancelling headphones and listen to something relaxing.

The first time I got psychosis real badly I'd been up for a while, 5 days I think. I started seeing the shadow people and realised what was happening and took some Seroquel to shut it down. After that, I stopped binging for more than 2-3 days (this was during my period of heavy use in 2017).

Unfortunately, my experience with stimulant psychosis is that once you experience it for the first time, it's going to keep happening to you whenever you use and hit your threshold. That's 3 days for me. Your milage may vary.
ick. I've had the bug one before!! only once it was a bug crawling under my skin. -shivers- it wasn't even /that/ scary just weird asf