• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

This is ridiculous.

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelight Crew
Heyheyhey!

I was dumb enough to start smoking at the age of 25/26 (I'd never had a habit with tobacco before that; the occassional cigarette while drunk, but no more) and now, at 33, I'm tryin' to get clean of all the shit in my system.
If ones body is a temple, mine's a fucking ruin.

Anyway, I've kicked heroin, benzos and other substances that leaves you crippled when detoxing.

But this?! Maybe it's because it's legal, easily accesible, but man, the fucking cravings! I feel psychotic right now - 3rd day without, drinking my morning coffee.
Had someone been here with me, I'd be the biggest dick in history. I snap at the fucking newsanchor on TV!

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!

Try taking a little kratom. I took some kratom when I quit tobacco and it instantly removed all desire for tobacco and I never looked back.

Oh, man, are we on cigarettes?
If so I am on it, too. My most expensive habit these days. Not sure if I should see that as a good thing or bad.
Kratom?
Imma go outside and have one and think for a sec but may have something else to contribute to this, IDK.

Back and all I can say is that I just paid ~35 for 4 pks and have to get back on this maybe. lol
Kratom "makes" me smoke (like opiods and alcohol) but opine that kratom is a godsend for many an ailment ;)

What some bs that I have no thought on cigarette (not just nicotine as there are additives) addiction... and been smoking off and on since 7-8. Maybe I do have something and need to dig down.... (?)

Last edited:
I switched to vaporizing nicotine years ago. There was a weird week, but once I found the right strength and flavor, it was even better

I haven't even considered totally quitting. I have quite a lot of bigger habits to work on first.

Try taking a little kratom. I took some kratom when I quit tobacco and it instantly removed all desire for tobacco and I never looked back.
Thanks for the tip! Problem is, when I do kratom is like when I do full-antagonist opiates; I love cigarettes.
I actually started smoking daily once I realized how much it potentiated the morphine.

Oh, man, are we on cigarettes?
If so I am on it, too. My most expensive habit these days. Not sure if I should see that as a good thing or bad.
Kratom?
Imma go outside and have one and think for a sec but may have something else to contribute to this, IDK.

Back and all I can say is that I just paid ~35 for 4 pks and have to get back on this maybe. lol
Kratom "makes" me smoke (like opiods and alcohol) but opine that kratom is a godsend for many an ailment ;)

What some bs that I have no thought on cigarette (not just nicotine as there are additives) addiction... and been smoking off and on since 7-8. Maybe I do have something and need to dig down.... (?)
Haha!
Doing K COMPLETELY removed my urge for smokes. Lyrica too, oddly.

Day 3 you say?

You should be fine in the next two days at most.

I quit cold turkey after smoking as much as 25 a day at times (more when drinking and/or tweaking) for 15 years and only had cravings on day 4.

After the first 5 days, I felt well over it.
Except for the constant hunger I felt for maybe 3 weeks.

Drank a bit more water than normal and was fine with that as well.

You've got this. If a degen like me can do it, anyone can.

Day 3 you say?

You should be fine in the next two days at most.

I quit cold turkey after smoking as much as 25 a day at times (more when drinking and/or tweaking) for 15 years and only had cravings on day 4.

After the first 5 days, I felt well over it.
Except for the constant hunger I felt for maybe 3 weeks.

Drank a bit more water than normal and was fine with that as well.

You've got this. If a degen like me can do it, anyone can.
Fuck yes @SunriseChampion ! Thank you. I eat all the time, haha.

Shit, this motivated me. Technically 4rd day. Feels easier already.

You the man, man!