Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

this has never happened to me before

Leopride17

Greenlighter
Did a point .06 of molly
ketamine the day before and about 200 mg of adderall within this two day window
Now my body perception seems different
I feel lighter, weightless almost like there's nothing inside me, not a depression feeling guys def a perception issue. i also am not having any cravings to make money or gamble i feel really different also noticed my post nasal drip is nearly gone after 5 years all of a sudden. If anyone has any logical answers for all this id appreciate it. I miss being hyper active and manic and my body feeling fuller. I feel way more calm now and kinda detached?.. did ketamine do something to me? Why this light feeling.

Experienced with simulants
and mdma
and benzos

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so you know a point refers to .1 on the scale.
Did you test this molly?? .6 is a huge dose and is probably while you still feel weird.

Last edited:
Did a point .06 of molly

Er...how much was that? A point is 100 mg, or 0.1 gm. A ".06" with no units could mean 60 mg (as .1 would be a "point", presumably), but it's somewhat unclear. I have no idea what a "point .06" would be though.

ebola

I share the same questions as the previous posters. How much did you actually take? Also, 200mg of adderall is a ridiculously high amount and no doubt part of the reason why you feel so shitty.

people always say they get wierd symptoms with MDMA. either they didnt test it & its some RC or they mixed it with something. Why mix something with MDMA?

are you experienced with ketamine? have you have strange aftereffects with ket before?

a point is NOT .01 its .1

.1 = 100mg therefore .06 is 60mg which is a baby dose, basicly a half dose.

i need logical answers, why cant i feel my emotions? do i have a dissociative disorder? why are my sinus's more clear? why does my perception feel off... why arent i getting any long rush feelings? whats happening to me? please someone any answers at all. im so scared. idk what to do. i feel like a stranger in my own body and every feeling i have seems far away from me

You took two drugs on consecutive days with a third one added throughout in high doses. After-effects are to be expected for a while and what you describe all sounds normal. Ride it out and accept that these are the consequences of combining untested drugs in high doses. It's not permanent but take it as a warning that you overdid it and should be more careful in the future. I think, like JWills already said, that the high adderal dose probably has a part in why you feel so shitty, if you really only took 60mg of MDMA (how much MDMA did you actually take? You forgot to confirm). That coupled with the sleep deprivation the adderal will have caused can cause all sorts of weird after-effects. None of them are permanent though. Eat well, sleep enough, exercise (important), don't do any drugs for a while and you'll be back to normal in no time

Adding (untested) prefix

i need logical answers, why cant i feel my emotions?

You took high amounts of different drugs across two days that is the most logical and clear answer to why you're feeling this way. Just wait it out and you'll be fine.

we can only speculate, but judging from my own experience, i'd put my money on the ketamine (+ the combination of course. adding more drugs to the mix, even on consecutive days, isn't going to help).
some people get no aftereffects from ketamine, some find that it has a pleasant dissociated afterglow, others (including myself) find that it brings multiple days of unpleasant dissociaton.
chill out, wait a week and see if you feel better. if you don't feel pretty normal again, which is unlikely, then just wait another week. be assured that what you are experiencing is temporary and that you will get back to normal. just try to stay calm and let your brain find its balance again.

:( ive done addy and molly before like this, but never K and i feel like my personality is totally different, not getting a rush from anything and feel disaocative