Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

"Third Death in Colorado Linked to Edible Marijuana"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueLoss

Greenlighter
Hello everyone~

Came here to spill my thoughts/opinions, in hopes to hear yours!
Wrote this while I had a train of thought going, sorry if that train
Crashed a few times.

Doesn't it just really piss you off when the Media makes a title such as this one?
"Third Death in Colorado Linked to Edible Marijuana." Okay, I know Marijuana
is a mind altering substance, and people would assume it played a part in this
man's suicide, but why don't they check medical records? Not saying this man had
problems, but why are they just going to blow up Marijuana like that? I myself think that
maybe he suffered from depression, and wanted to go out high as a fucking kite.

I guarantee you, if they decided his death was actually linked to depression, or medical problems
We won't see that on the internet anywhere. You know what that means. Yep, all the sheep who
believe the news will believe this, and pass it on.

Our Media is hurting our goal of Legalization, just as much as it helps.

"Why would the Media lie? You're just crazy man." :?

Sincerely,
>TL<

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a colorado native and the legalizing is extremely annoying we are getting more and more populated every month and housing is threw the roof alot of natives are moving. I drive around denver and smell pot like 6 times a night from my car...

Don't blame pot, blame the californians. I think we should get Trump to build a wall around california to make sure they don't drive real estate up anywhere else.

Its just the government and the media want to blame weed cuz that might be one of the many things that came up in the factors of what happened. Even though the weed obviously played no role in the deaths they want to blame it and demonize it because the government doesnt want it legalized and the media is mostly biased against it. They are to ignorant to dig deeper into the actual causes and are just looking for a quick scapegoat that benefits their purposes!

2 things, your post most have the article attached under internet statute "pics or it didnt happen"

Second, articles such as this do not hurt any type of medical movement because the majority already feels it should happen. It can be argued that law makers will delay this process as much as they can and this may assist them however, it can not be stopped at this point. To think some articles that everyone knows are at least loosely related to marijuana at best will actually stop progression is silly because there have been a greater number of reports showing the positive aspects.

It upsets me no more then any other article about someone taking a drug and dying, it happens its called life. It is also not "the media" thats doing it but rather one journalist or one media outlet there are a lot of media outlets that support legalization. When I see articles like this i think, "i wonder how many people see this and nearly have a stroke because they feel "this plant is a gift from God and is completely benevolent and incapable of making someone experience that" That is simply not true because you are not 6 billion people, you are one person who has a positive reaction to a drug, that is not everyone.

I think these articles will continue to exist and will only impact pot heads that get high blood pressure over it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.