• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Thinking of taking Ecstasy again

xxtwixx

Greenlighter
So in late September, my dealer gave us a new batch of Molly and said that it was their best yet. I've taking molly and ecstasy quite a bit in my life. And usually before I would take 2 pills of Molly, but they were not 100 g each as they're supposed to be. They're a little bit weaker, but I wouldn't know, I never tested these things out. My mistake for not buying a test kit.
Anyways, I took 2 pills and they mdma was too strong for me and too much for me to handle. My mind started flipping rapidly, meaning I'm thinking of too many things at once and I would think of a different subject in like one second. I couldn't drive at all, I could not focus on anything, I was not aware of what I was doing. And then I blacked out for a bit, a period of time where I don't remember anything, but my friends were trying to help and take care of me. They told me I was mumbling, speaking gibberish, talking to myself, saying random things every other minute. They tried to talk to me and I wouldn't answer them back. Then after that I started to hallucinate. My friends took me to the ER, but I was tripping out bad. I thought the ER people were trying to kidnap and rape me. All my worst fears came alive through my hallucinations. I took the pills at 6pm didn't get out of the ER till 4 am. For a couple weeks, I caught myself not talking grammatically correct.
I last took that in September. It is now April. I have been sober for 6 months. And I was thinking of doing mdma again, not as much as I used to. But just once in awhile. I've been eating healthy, exercising, taking vitamins. Basically living a healthy life. I'm just afraid that the same thing is gonna happen to me as last time. I'm hesitant to taking this cause of the scare I had last time. But I know what I'm taking this time, and my friend already tried out the pill, and it was a good roll. Im thinking if I take the same pill as him I'll have the same effects? Do you guys think I'll be okay to take it? Any thoughts?

Well the first advice I would give is if you do choose to roll again, don't take two pills at once. Take one pill, or even half a pill just to be on the safe side. See where that takes you, and possibly take a little more if you feel like it.

I would be surprised if that awful experience you had was just MDMA. I've had a few times where I've taken "too much" mdma and it just made me feel awful, really fearful and uncomfortable, but I didn't have such an awful experience as you did - and it certainly didn't last hours on end. I have a friend who took pills which were laced with LSD in Ireland a few years ago, and that experience matches the severity and horror of your experience. Actually, someone took out his / her eyeball while on that laced LSD pill stuff (reported by the media anyway).

Last bit of advice, test your pill. Just so that you can be sure of what you're taking.

^^^^Agreed, test your stuff first, don't trust anything, be safe. Next, if you do try again and pill tests good, start off with half a pill, if everything is going good at about 45 minutes to an hour into it and you want more, take the other half. It's better to start out with less and see how your coping and redose if need be then take too much first and be floored or uncomfortable with the situation. Just be smart and enjoy. Keep a couple of months between your rolls.

Test your pills, for sure!! Um, because your experience doesn't sound like MDMA at all... sounds really scary.

If you are gonna roll, test your pills, only take one, and make sure you're in a safe environment with people that you trust. I also think it's a good idea to have some xanax or something to help calm you down if things start getting out of control.