• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Thinking of banging some dilaudid.

Zonxx

Bluelighter
well, i stole a shit ton of 1ml/3ml/10/20ml syringes, filters and hella different sized needles from the hospital earlier.... i'm tempted to either bang some dilaudid HCL tabs or IM em' have wheel filters so i don't think particulate matter should be too big a concern??? thoughts?

- i didn't initially steal them for this purpose, i intended to sell them because everyone always needs a good rig around here but the temptation is stronk

ps. wanted to know if the hype over this being better than heroin iv is true, aswell as is the pain relief more effective mainlined or injected into a muscle? looking for somthing to assist me further cut down, i've cut down 1/4 of my morphine but, that seems to be where it stops unless i'm on crack benders which kinda sucks because i smoke ALOT more when i'm in pain or feeling wd symptoms
and the hydros do help as is, but only last 3-5 hours and i'd have to take the days alotment (12mg)

Ok, it does not appear you have the knowledge to undergo an injection but im not the "you can't" type im more the "ill do the best to give you the least harmful info type". The barrel size of the syringe doesn't matter at all (1ml/3ml/10/20ml) In fact you probably want a 1 ml syringe. Next fact you need to know DO NOT IM THEM. The pill binder will get stuck under your skin and possibly lead to abcess/infection AND you don't get the rush which is clearly what you seek. HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART: You want a 28-31 ga needle attached to your barrel depending on how easy your arms are to hit. (higher gauge, better veins). We both know what your gunna do I wont precaution against it. Dillys are notoriously smooth, crush, pour in spoon add 1ml of water drop cotton/filter in, pull through. Red roses red roses, part the red sea like moses. Your tolerance isn't my job that's on you.

There are measurable qualities, ineffable qualities, and some je ne sais quoi which leads to hydromorphone, a hydrogenated ketone and arguably a structural isomer of morphine, feeling different from morphine, dihydromorphine, hydromorphinol, and the morphine esters like smack and nicomorphine. I find that hydromorphone hits harder than smack and has a larger fraction of the morphine pins and needles so the rush is gorgeous but it is apples to pears in comparison to nicomorphine or smack. It gives me the Bolivian Marching Powder type loquaciousness without as much general stimulation as oxycodone..

I partially solve the problem of hydromorphone not having the legs of morphine by mixing up my shot (hydromorphone HCl-orphenadrine HCl-tripelennamine HCl-hydroxyzine HCl) in a 5 ml syringe with a 25 ga 25 mm needle and shoot it into my leg or arse cheek. I have shaky hands sometimes, so when I want to mainline some D, morphine or nicomorphine., since I have the circulatory system of a 100 year old woman and some of the other medications can lead to shaking hands if I am late for a shot,, I use a 25 ga 18mm-32 mm butterfly needle, which self-registers without having to pull back.

Last edited:
I read that valerian root and milk thistle potentiating morphine, hydromorphone by inducing the enzyme. Is it true

well, i stole a shit ton of 1ml/3ml/10/20ml syringes, filters and hella different sized needles from the hospital earlier.... i'm tempted to either bang some dilaudid HCL tabs or IM em' have wheel filters so i don't think particulate matter should be too big a concern??? thoughts?

- i didn't initially steal them for this purpose, i intended to sell them because everyone always needs a good rig around here but the temptation is stronk

IV Dilaudid will greatly reduce the effectiveness of your morphine, not sure it is a good idea if you want to cut down the opiates.

If you have the wheel filters then potential complications from IM injection should be reduced pretty significantly, although IV is still the best way to use this IMO. The rush is very strong, better than diacetylmorphine and the histamine release is not near as noticeable than morphine or H, but not as good as oxymorphone. The issue is that the drug is extremely short-lived. The rush comes on hard, legs get weak and for a few minutes you are in pure bliss. But the duration of effects lasts for only a few hours before fading away almost completely so there is an urge to redose. It is the IV coke of opioids from what I have experienced.